The thirst is real

A/N this gets a little...hot?

Knock! Knock!

Sunny and I glance at the closed door.

"You get it." We say simultaneously. Both of us are lying on my bed comfortably. We just finished unloading everything.

"I did the most work." Sunny complains.

"You're closer," I nudge him. He's on the outside of the bed.

"Fine," he sighs. Making a bunch of sound effects, he gets up sluggishly like an old man. Oh wait, maybe he is one.

He opens up the door and I see the knocker is Alex.

"Alex!" I pop up and rush to him. Alex opens his arms and hugs me, slightly lifting me off the ground. I cannot help but sigh as he hugs me. I missed him and his wonderful hugs. I haven't seen him for a month! We have texted, called, and kept in contact but he's been busy with his internship and football.

I tilt my head up at give him a soft peck on the lips, though I really want to give him a long, nice kiss. That's what Alex is thinking too as he wraps his warm hands around my neck to bring us closer. I tilt my head up and am just about to kiss him some more when someone clears his throat.

"Ahem," Sunny frowns. "I thought we agreed no PDA in front of me."

"Aw come on," I roll my eyes. "It's been three whole years. You can't expect us to not kiss."

"Well, if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't want to see my little sister kissing the crap out of her boyfriend." Alex hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my head. I lean back automatically.

"I'm not kissing the crap out of you..." I smile. "...yet."

"I think this is my cue to leave." Sunny sighs.

"Nice seeing you man," Alex and Sunny do their little handshake.

"Remember Emmy: No sex!" He hollers as he leaves.

"Ugh," I groan. "He thinks he's funny. That line is getting old." I shake my head sadly. And plus, I haven't actually had sex even though it's been three years, but we've never really reached the point yet.

"I think it's cute how protective he is of you." Alex laughs, his chest rumbling. I really love feeling the vibrations against my back when he chuckles. Is that weird?

"Sunny? Cute?" I scoff. We climb onto my bed. I lay comfortably in his arms. "He's a cock block."

Alex just laughs. Well, I guess he doesn't mind as much.

"Well, how do you like USC?" He grins.

"UCLA will always be my dream school," I pout.

"Oh really? Is it also because I'm there?" Alex leans down to nip at my lips.

"Hey!" I laugh."Are you even listening to me?" I playfully lean away.

"What?" He looks innocently, but continues to stare at my lips intensely. "Of course I am."

"Right," I don't take any offense because I'm totally eyeing his lips too. It's his fault for having those dimples, and perfect lips that seem to fit perfectly with mine.

"We can talk later," I grin. Before I can even finish the sentence, we are already kissing.

We don't make out nonstop all the time, but I can't help myself from kissing the crap out of him right now.

My insides are simply melting from his kisses. I blush slightly as he leans closer on top of me, which has happened before but I never felt so aware of everything about him. When I mean everything, I mean everything.

Oh gosh, I think one of these days I might lose my v card if I don't reign in my desires. I'm beginning to act sex craved; that's not good at all. Like right now, I'm all hands everywhere, and I should be mortified. I'm lying on top of him. I should be blushing from my tippy toes at my boldness.

Deep down, I want to keep my virginity as long as I can, perhaps until marriage. Alex tempts me so much. I love Alex, and I want him to be my first.

"Wait." Alex stops us mid-kiss.

"Yeah," I sit up. We're both huffing.

"We should stop," he puts on his shirt. Oh my, when did we take off our shirts? I think he has never seen me shirtless. He has seen me in a bikini though.

Alex stares at me in a daze before snapping back. "I don't want our first to be in your room. That's not special."

He says it softly when he sees my disappointment. His voice is rough and sexy. It makes me want to kiss him more, and that scares me to death.

"Let's go out." I put on a different shirt. I don't miss his lingering gaze on me, and if I wasn't so frazzled, I would have blushed in shyness.

"Ahem," I clear my throat quietly. I'm beginning to calm down and let me tell you, I didn't regret my actions.

"Yeah, let me go to the restroom. Wait for me reallly quick."

I nod and go search for a cute outfit. "Wow." I stare myself in the mirror. My lips are all puffy and my cheeks are rosy.

I search my closet for a cute sundress with nude strappy heels. I think I look rather cute and my legs look nice and long.

"You ready?" Alex comes out.

"Let's go," I nod. "Can we go to UCLA?"

"Sure, why not?" He shrugs. "After you milady." He bows and opens the door for me.

"You're such a cheeseball." I hold
hands with him.

"Cheeseball?" He raises an eyebrow. "Oh! You mean the sexiest and sweetest boyfriend ever."

"Don't flatter yourself so much," I poke him.

"C'mon I want to go!" I beam.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're only using me because of my college." He jokes.

"Definitely," I peck his cheek.

----
A/N

I've never written a kissing scene O_O

Comments
Critique
Vote if you liked!