Clubbing

**FYI it got rated as Restricted. it makes sense so read at your own risk please!!!!!!!!!! it's not even TOO bad but still just saying it's a bit more adult ish...**********

A random guy grabs me and pushes me against a wall. I think he is trying to kiss me as he leans into me. Whoa there. I give him no mercy and knee him where the sun don't shine. Doesn't he know not to kiss a random girl without asking? Ugh. I look for Yasmin. Gone.

I'm pulled onto the dance floor where a lot of people are "dancing." I shall jump right into this: they look like they're having sex on the floor.

It's what I've always avoided all throughout my life. I didn't like to party, and I didn't like to drink alcohol. I didn't think it was cool or fun. People did stupid things when they were under the influence. I would never put myself at risk, and I did like to be in control of myself. My brother was the opposite: he thrived in the party atmosphere.

There wasn't anything appealing about hormonal young adults having sex, drinking, or doing drugs.

I actually didn't know about this life of his, or refused to believe the rumors were true about his partying life until the twins finally dragged me to a party. It just so happened to be the senior graduation party, which Cody and Jarod had failed to let me know. The party was supposed to be the biggest of the year. I had completely tuned it all out because freshmen do not just show up to a senior party. I didn't care about the party until the twins literally kidnapped me. They came into my room when I was sleeping, threw me into a huge sack, and chucked me into their car.

I was still in my pajamas.

Yep, I wore pajamas to a party.

Yep, I'm still friends with the twins, but I got them back for this.

Imagine my surprise when I'm standing in front of Tyler's huge-ass mansion that is blasting music and all over the place. It was also a pool party too. The twins betrayed me and threw me to a pack of sharks, or also known as Tyler's three older sisters. They have been just dying to make me into their Barbie doll. I love them, but they are freaking scary and the girliest bunch I have ever seen. They soon proceeded in stripping me down and forcing me into their "oh my god most fabulous outfit ever." Those girls are Hulk strong. I shall never get on their bad side.

I had fun overall with the twins, but I would prefer to never go to a party where everyone is drunk. Jason? He was the one dude where everybody wants to party with and the center of attention. Thank goodness he was so busy he never saw his little sister there.

Anyways, moral of the story: Jason is the craziest mofo I have ever seen in a party.

Well, this place was totally his scene.

I gulp at the bodies pulsating to the blast of the music. I'm stuck between a handful of sweaty strangers. A lot of someones are grabbing and touching everywhere. I quickly try to move out of the crowd only to be pulled back in. Where's Yasmin? I think I spot her among the other girls who are also scandily dressed. Perhaps that was someone who only looked like her.

I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I stomp and elbow my way out. I'm huffing, finally able to breath more than just perfume, cologne, and sweat. It's gross. I'm overwhelmed as I take in the amount of people drinking, dancing, and other illegal actions that make me uncomfortable. I continue to search for a guy with a mess of blond hair. Dodging a countless of other people and slipping past a couple druggies, I finally get up the stairs onto the second floor. It's not as loud up here, but my skin crawls as I notice the dimmer lights. I feel uncomfortable as leery men eye me. Then, there are the people at the dark booths doing god knows what.