2 | weasleys' wizard wheezes

"Just focus."

"This would be a lot easier if you would all shut up!" Abigail exclaimed as she opened her eyes and turned to see the group of auror's watching her. "Or maybe it's performance anxiety from the crowd of people staring at me while I'm trying to stitch into a psychopath's brain!"

"All right, you heard the girl," Sirius spoke up with an amused grin on his face, "Out, out!"

"Not too far, we'll be leaving for Diagon Alley soon," Lupin added.

Abigail rested her head back on the couch as everyone but Sirius and Lupin left the room to make themselves busy elsewhere, "I don't understand why there are so many of them. It's just more people to die trying to protect me." Lupin placed his head in his hand and shook his head. She turned to face the two, "Oh, speaking of. If anyone even comes remotely close to dying trying to keep me safe? I'll kill them myself. Even if I have to bring them back from the dead to do so."

"I don't doubt it," Lupin nodded, "Try one more time and then we'll head out."

Abigail sighed before settling down. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. In...out...in...ou- "Blood traitors!" the portrait of Sirius's mother screeched and Abigail opened her eyes. "Stains of dishonor!" She turned to see that Sirius had gone to take care of the awful shouting and Lupin looked at her, clearly defeated. "Filthy half-breeds!"

"I suppose we can stop for today," he sighed and Abigail sat up, "You have your letter?" Abigail nodded and pulled it out of her pocket to show him, "You haven't even opened it yet?"

"I've been preoccupied," she shrugged as she opened the envelope and pulled out her O.W.L.s results.

Pass Grades
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Abigail Lupin has achieved:
Astronomy - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Divination - O
Herbology - O
History of Magic - E
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O

Abigail handed over her results to her father who glanced over them and looked back up at her with a smile, "You passed all of them?"

"It would appear that way, yes," she nodded, "Although you would have assumed I would have done at least a little bad considering I was out for a month but nevertheless."

"You didn't cheat, did you?" he asked quickly.

"How on earth would I ha-" he was pointing at his head and she narrowed her eyes, "No! I wouldn't even know how to do that without getting caught now, let alone before when I was completely clueless!"

"Keep it down," Sirius suggested, "I just got the foul women to shut up." He gestured back to where he came from, "What are you even arguing over anyway?"

"I got nine O.W.L.s and he thinks I cheated," Abigail explained.

"Oh, that's not-" Lupin began but he sighed in defeat, "Nevermind. Let's just get going so we aren't out too late."

"Can we stop by Fred and George's shop if there's time?" Abigail requested as Lupin and Sirius, along with the three other auror's assigned to her, followed her out. Sirius took a sip of the Polyjuice Potion he had before slipping it into his pocket. His skin bubbled before he changed into some random muggle they had stolen a hair from.

"I don't see why not," Lupin concluded and Abigail hugged him quickly.

"Thank you," she grinned before she released him and skipped ahead of the group.