5 | room of requirement

"I never said that it was completely off the table, Harry," Abigail pointed out and she shifted slightly so she could look up at him from where she rested against his chest, "Do we really need to talk about this right now?"

He looked down at her and frowned slightly, "I'm sorry, I just-"

"I know," she nodded

"What happened with McLaggen?"

"He's just an entitled, arrogant, misogynistic asshole who and I quote, 'Doesn't remember me looking so...' Granted, I cut him off before he could finish what he was saying but I think I can come to a conclusion on my own."

"I can talk to him."

"I appreciate that but you're about half his size," Abigail grinned, "Besides, I can handle him. Dad taught me this jinx to use whenever a guy bothers me. It'll dangle them in the air by their ankle." She looked back up at him, "Remember that if you ever decide to piss me off."

"I'll keep that in mind," he laughed as he traced circles on her arm.

Abigail turned over on the couch so that she was facing the fire and Harry wrapped his arm around her, "Are you alright?"

She nodded, "It's been a long week is all."

"Do you want to head to bed?"

"No," she replied, "I mean, unless you do."

"I'm fine here," he replied and she smiled as he placed a kiss on her head.

"Oh," Abigail spoke up after a moment, "When are Quidditch tryouts?" When he didn't respond she looked up to see that he was asleep. She laughed at this before she looked back at the fire. She squinted at the outline in the fire and she sat up in confusion.

"Harry," Abigail whispered as she tried to wake him up. Once she saw that he had opened his eyes, she spoke again, "Harry, I very well may be losing it but I am almost certain there is a face in the fire."

"What?" he yawned as he sat up to see what she was talking about, "Sirius?"

He got up from the couch and walked over to the fire, "What are you doing here?"

"Hermione told me about your potions book," Sirius explained and Harry looked back at Abigail who had no idea that Hermione was going to say anything to him. "The one that has the tips written into margins?"

"I'm familiar with it, yes," Harry replied.

"I agree with her," he pointed out, "It seems dangerous."

"But it's not hurting anyone."

"Yet," he countered before he looked at Abigail who was still behind him. "How do you feel about it?"

"I think he needs to stop using it," she answered honestly, "But there's nothing I can do to stop him. Trust me, I've tried."

"Just heed the warning, Harry," Sirius sighed, "Be careful." And then he was gone.

Harry turned to look at Abigail, "I didn't know she was going to tell on you but does it honestly surprise you?"

"I guess not," he frowned.

"We should probably head to bed before someone comes down here," Abigail suggested as she moved to stand up off the floor. Harry grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him and she rolled her eyes, "What now?"

"I just want a few more seconds."

She smiled at him, "One...two...three...Times up."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay fine, I want the rest of our lives."