Izuku's Quirk (How does it work?)

This is the list of how Izuku's elemental quirk works. Enjoy :D

Fire: Able to control fire and use it. Izuku can use up to the hottest flames he can go. This goes in the order to a light burn to turn shit to ashes: Orange, Orange-Yellow, Red, Blue, Black. Izuku can also control other people's fire, such as Shoto, Enji, and Dabi. He can also go full Human Torch mode if he gets serious, this has no drawbacks and gains no burns.

                               Drawbacks: None

      2. Water: Able to use the water in somebody's body to make them go boom. He is able to breathe underwater and can have a suit made of water around him. He can turn himself into water, like a slime. He can also make water blades.

                               Drawbacks: If he overuses the water to much, some of that water goes away and he requires more, which is why he ends up thirsty.

        3. Air: He can fly, wind blades, and use the air in a person's lungs to make them stop breathing for a short amount of time.

                                Drawbacks: None

         4. Earth: Can make things from the ground such as spears, and has a suit of rocks around him, like Terra from the Teen Titans.

                                Drawbacks: None

         5. Dark: Once it gets dark Izuku can use moon beams, can control the darkness to put someone through their worst nightmares, and can enhance his speed, making him 5 times faster than normal. Depending on the position of the moon and which phase it's in powers him up even more. For example the full moon gives him 15 times the power, crescent gives him 3, quarter gives him 7, and gibbous gives him 11.

                                Drawbacks: None

         6. Light: In pure daylight gives Izuku to shoot off some powerful beams that radiate from the sun. He can pretty much turn himself into a full Escanor from the Seven Deadly Sins. Once the sun is in full peak his strength and endurance goes up by 20. If the sun is close to setting his power is at 5, if the sun is rising it goes to 10.

                                 Drawbacks: None

          7. Ice: Much like Todoroki's ice half, he can produce a good amount of ice. He can create ice-type weapons and can shoot ice balls, like Sub-Zero. His body can also turn into a somewhat ice statue but still able to move, so pretty much like Iceman from the X-Men.

                                 Drawbacks: He can gain a bit of frostbite if he overuses it too much. 

           8. Lighting: Basically Kaminari, but able to control it better and doesn't turn stupid. He can also cover himself in lighting.

                                 Drawbacks: Once overused, he gets shocked himself.

          9. Lunar Eclipse: Once the sun and the moon are aligned his strength, speed, and endurance launches at an amazing rate of 100, making him immune to any attacks that are launched at him.

                                  Drawbacks: Once the lunar eclipse ends, he ends up unconscious and rendered useless for a few hours. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Well, I know there should be drawbacks for some, but I couldn't really think of any, maybe he could just be OP as hell...maybe. But anyway, I hope you enjoy the story...I hope.