You Have Questions, I Have The Answers

Alright, my first QNA, I looked through all platforms and found all of your questions. (In case I missed some I'm sorry.) Let's get into it!!!

From Wattpad

Q#1: Will I be updating stories here? (Talking about The Elemental Hero)

A: Yes, I will. I am just a big procrastinator and end up putting it in the back of my mind. I will try to get an idea for it.

Q#2: Will I continue this book? (The One-shot stories)

A: I am working on many different ones; the characters have been picked but sometimes coming up with the plot is a bit hard for me.

Q#3: Can you make all the one-shot to a book series? Or no?

A: I could but that would take a while, but some of the chapters are going to be in future stories for the Isekai Arc. But to put it simply no I cannot, seeing as that just puts more work on me and trying to find plot on how that story would go.

Q#4: Yah now the question is who would win in a fight between her (Monika from DDLC) and America's 1# Hero Star and Stripe since they both can manipulate reality with their quirks?

A: Well...damn I have no idea, but that would be a great fight, one I'd love to watch and see the results.

From AO3

Q#5: Is he a thirsty bitch? (Referring to the Elemental Hero: Izuku's water drawback)

A: Yes, he will have an automatic refillable water jug on him just in case.

Q#6: Uraraka is gonna be a bitch in this and Sero is going to be a bigger one in this fic huh? (Referring to the Elemental Hero)

A: I know you said this was more of a statement, but I thought I would add this here just to answer it. She is somewhat going to be a bitch, but I have plans for her. As for Sero, yea he is just a bigger bitch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooooo, that is that, see I kept one promise. (Many more to come that will take a while.)

But before I announce some cool stuff (I think) I have a few things to say.

1. Those people that say that they don't like my writing style, don't bother to type it and say 'It's unenjoyable', to me it doesn't make sense to just waste your time saying something like that.

2. I appreciate all the people who favorited, voted, left hearts, followed my horrible (yes I acknowledge my stories as bad as well, to those few people who left some very negative comments on Fanfiction.net, you know who you are) stories, and me as well. It makes me feel happy that people probably enjoy my stories so thank you. (I don't really know what else to say, I'm not good with words.)

3. The standings or rankings on Wattpad for my stories are kind of insane, I don't know how I get these positions at all, but I'm going to rank them I guess for other people that aren't on Wattpad:

Elemental Hero: #14 for izuToru + #15 for izukuhasaquirk
Singing Sensation: #1 for izukuxmassiveharem + #6 for nospoilers + #30 singerdeku
One-Shot Book: #250 for oneshotcollection + #791 izukuxharem

Yea, some of y'all don't care but I find it somewhat of an achievement for me, seeing for as long as I can remember I don't normally get these types of standings in anything I do.

4. As for those of you who are waiting for those non-holiday special one shots, don't worry they are being worked on just...very slowly I'm sorry. That also goes along with The Elemental Hero.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements:

1. A very late Christmas Special for The One Shots and Singing Sensation, but in time for the New Year's Eve. I'm halfway through for the one shot but I might need time for the Singing Sensation.

2. Is this the last QNA? Nope, I'll do these probably every few months to answer more questions about me, the stories, or maybe life (Don't know about that one chief but I'll try to the best of my ability.)

3. So as some of you who followed me before I took down my Villain Deku Book, I am saving that for a later Act, but I did some modifications to it that I feel like would be perfect. So the reason I'm saying this is because I need a smut or lemon writer that can fit what I need, if you are interested just let me know, probably via inbox or something and I'll tell you exactly what I need to be done, I'm not gonna be like "GET IT DONE NOW", that just sounds rude, you can take as much time as you need to make it but I won't force you to get it done within a day or something. You also don't have to respond to this now but just something to let you know. I was also looking for a co-writer, but I don't know.

4. The trailer for Acts I-V will come out soon. (?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's it I promise, no other announcements or anything. Once again, I thank all of you who stuck around and supported these series I've done so far. I hope you have a good day or night, stay safe and I hope you had a good holiday, if not then you can vent to me. (:D)

Byeeee!!