Announcement

Fate: Hello hello to the people hearing this. My name is Fate.

Kami: And my name is Kami. How's it going guys?

Fate: And I have come to make an announcement.

Kami *Angry*: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG'S A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!

Fate: ...the fuck?

Kami: Sorry I had to get that out of my system.

Fate *Sigh*: Anyway, I need to announce something. As you can tell, we've been posting a few new trailers such as my Doki Doki Story and my Zombie AU.

Kami: Exactly, but that's not all we've done. We have been working tirelessly on something else and planning a few other things.

Fate: Mhm, we have some future collaborations with about two others, hoping to be more in the future, seeing as our shitty ideas can only take us so far.

Kami: The first collaboration story is out now, you guys can read it if you want, or not it doesn't matter.

Fate: As for the person who helped us write this, he's a good dude who took it upon himself to help us, he didn't have to but I'm really grateful and appreciative that he even bothered to help. Another collaboration will also be in the future which will be one of my Isekai Arc stories.

Kami: While in the midst of writing that story, we also have been working on something else in the meantime. That would be the first chapter for a Spider-Man AU, Konosuba and MHA Isekai Story, Villain Deku, the Zombie AU, and the Spider-Man AU. These are just to get them out there and whatnot.

Fate: So don't think that we're taking a break, hell no, we're gonna have to work twice or three times as hard to produce this shit. Along with that, a few chapters have been unfinished by me which are a lot like The Elemental Hero, The New Singing Sensation and a few other One-Shot stories, so we have a lot on our plates.

Kami: We hope to get those out and done before the end of the year, if not then we don't know.

Fate: Everything is a slow process as of right now.

Kami: That's because you procrastinate a lot.

Fate: It's one of my worst qualities about me.

Kami: You also tend to get sidetracked too often. Actually, you also do that a lot.

Fate: ...yea? Just gonna out me like that?

Kami: Yup.

Fate: Fuck you.

Kami: Love you too.

Fate: Whatever, ok that's all for this announcement and probably the only time we'll do something like this.

Kami: Probably. Alright, that's all, we'll be leaving.

Fate *Tired and Sarcastically*: To go back to work. Yay.

Kami: Oh shut up, you did this to yourself.

Fate *Sad*: So mean ;-;

Kami: And?

Fate: ...ok bye.

Kami: Wait, before we go one last thing, you can also catch us on Archive of Our Own, or AO3 for short, Fanfiction.net and Instagram. The Instagram account is godoffate51 or search up the username "StoryKeeperFate"

Fate: Did you just self advertise us?

Kami *Happily*: Yup!

(Script End)

Edit 7/31/22: There is a possibility that this announcement might have voices added to it tomorrow, if not tomorrow then there will be no voiced characters.