Izuku Midoriya: Origin

'Thinking'

*texting*

"ALL MIGHT"

"Whispering"

(action)

~talking with a time skip~

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios. With that said enjoy, and remember go beyond PLUS ULTRA...now I sound stupid. Ok bye.)

Izuku: At the age of four, I realized that not all people are born equal, with some stronger than the others, and some weaker than most. In this society, 20% of people are born quirkless, and I am a part of that. I wasn't born with supernatural abilities like my mom, or Kacchan.

(4-year old)Bakugo: Your quirk is useless, look at her ears, what good will that do you in the hero society. The best you can do is listen to music with that.

Bakugo was about to blast the purple haired girl away, but Izuku stepped in and took the blast for her.

(4-year old)Izuku: Kacchan, stop this, it's not something a hero would do. She endured enough, just leave.

(4-year old)Bakugo: Oh so the useless Deku is trying to be a hero eh? Well I'll just have to put you in your place.

The aftermath was Izuku laying on the ground, and the purple haired girl looking down at him on her knees crying.

(4-year old) Jirou: (crying) A-are y-you ok?

Izuku: I'm fine...(cough cough).. I'll live.

Jirou: O-ok, tell me your name so I can thank you properly.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya, and yours.

Jirou: My name is....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Current

Izuku: (opens eyes) The same dream, I...can't remember her. Her face and name is blank to me.

Inko: Izuku, honey, food's ready, hurry up!

Izuku: Ok mom, coming!!

Izuku: This is the story of how I will be the number 1 hero, and meeting the girl I saved.

~A time skip BTYB a Chibi Izuku dreaming about Jirou.

Izuku: (sleeping) Wh-who are you?~

Once Izuku got down to the dining room, he saw a table loaded with biscuits, sausages with toast and butter.

Inko: C'mon sit down, today we have to go back to the quirk doctor.

Izuku: The quirk doctor? But I thought I was quirkless.

(Flashback)

Dr. Tsubasa: Sorry kid, not gonna happen.

Izuku turned pale and sat there staring at nothing and dropped his All-Might figure.

Inko: W-what? He doesn't have a quirk?

Dr. Tsubasa: Ma'am, can you come here for a second?

Inko complied and followed the doctor to a place Izuku couldn't hear them.

Dr. Tsubasa: Your son has a quirk but its dormant, meaning his body has to adapt to get used to the quirk.

Inko: So what is his quirk?

The doctor explained that his quirk was called Elements, and the different types Izuku would receive. He then gave her a paper of how the quirks would look like once it appeared.

Dr. Tsubasa: For now, just say he is quirkless. Also, train his body for endurance, speed and strength, that will help him better.

Inko: Ok, but how am I going to help him with endurance?

Dr. Tsubasa: Take him to a dojo, that way when people try to hit him, his endurance would go up day by day, it would also help his reaction time, strength, and at the very least a bit of speed.

Inko agreed and once they left she told Izuku he would be the greatest hero in the world, and told him that from now on her would have to go to a dojo for him to get stronger.

-Flashback end-

Izuku: So the day I turned 7 is when my quirk first appeared? THAT'S WHY I WAS ON FIRE AND IT DIDN'T HURT ME?!

Inko: Yes, and once you turned 10 you started spraying water out of your fingers. As of right now you should be able to use your earth powers.

Izuku tried until a golem appeared out of the ground.

Inko: NOT IN THE HOUSE IZUKU!!

Izuku: Sorry sorry.

Izuku commanded the golem to go away, which it did by crumbling.

Izuku: This is going to be a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku: Ok, so I got my quirk, now I can be the world's greatest hero. :D

Bakugo: No you damn nerd, I'll still be on top, you're just a pebble in my damn way.

Izuku: So mean, Kacchan. D:

Bakugo and Izuku: Next time: I got a quirk?!