A Reunion and Training

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios. With that said enjoy, and remember go beyond PLUS ULTRA...now I sound stupid. Ok bye.)

'Thinking'

*texting*

"ALL MIGHT"

"Whispering"

(action)

~talking with a time skip~

Narrating

Izuku: Previously, on The Elemental Hero: Soshi.

Bakugo: Hey Deku, how does it feel that your girl is cheating on you with me?

Izuku: O-ochaco? H-how? W-why?

Ochaco: Because you are nothing to me, you are weak, quirkless, and can't satisfy me. While Katsuki here can do all that.

Izuku: You never once said "I love you too" to me. Never once tried to kiss me or try to make a first move on me. This world is too cruel for someone like me. I NEVER ASKED TO BE QUIRKLESS, I NEVER ASKED TO BE PUT THROUGH THIS MUCH PAIN!

(4yearold) Bakugo: Hey Izuku, once we get our quirks, let's be the best hero duo there is, ok?

(4yearold) Izuku: Ok Kacchan, we can be the best duo the world has ever seen.

Bakugo: I'm sorry...Izuku..for everything...

Izuku: (crying) M-mom, why did this happen to you, a-and you alone. I couldn't protect you. I will find the person who did this and I-i will t-try to avenge you. I will become the gre-greatest hero so I can pr-protect everyone.

Dear Teachers/Principle of U.A.

This boy that I have brought to you lost his mother in a fire accident caused by the Yakuza gang. He has no other family and is in need of a guardian. Please take care of him.

Sincerely,

Backdraft.

Aizawa: I'm Shota Aizawa, also known as the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead.

Cementoss: My name is Cementoss, and I am the Modern Literature teacher here at U.A.

Nezu: Am I a bear? Am I a mouse? Maybe, but for sure I am the principal of this school, my name is Nezu, pleasure to meet you Mr. Midoriya.

Izuku: It's a pleasure to meet you as well, sir. But may I ask, who will be my guardian?

??: I-izuku? Is that you?

------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LONGEST FLASHBACK

He left U.A. to head to Aizawa's house so he could get a look around and see what room he would be sleeping in. Since he was the adopted son of Aizawa, he had to know the layout of the house since he was going to be living there. Once Izuku was there, he realized the house was two-stories high with some beige on the outside and a few windows. His garage was right next to it with a big white garage door.

Aizawa: This is where you'll be living, along with my wife, Emi Aizawa, or her Pro-Hero name: Ms. Joke. She is curr-.

Izuku: MS. JOKE, AS IN THE SMILE HERO?! SHE'S YOUR WIFE?!

Aizawa: Geez kid, but yes she is, and as I was saying she is currently out on patrol and would usually be around her at 8 P.M.

Izuku: Ok, but I never thought the underground hero would fall in love since you look like death itself and you hate the media.