The Entrance Exams

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios. With that said enjoy, and remember go beyond PLUS ULTRA...now I sound stupid. Ok bye.)

'Thinking'

*texting*

"ALL MIGHT"

"Whispering"

(action)

~talking with a time skip~

Narrating

                                                ~Time skip to the day of the U.A. Exams~

Izuku: Ever since I reunited with Toru, we've been seeing each other almost everyday. It's nice having company other than Toshi, mom and dad. I've also been working out with Mirio and All Might. They trusted me enough to tell me their secret, cool right? Anyway, I'm heading to U.A. to start the entrance exams, Dad said he could get me in on recommendations but I didn't want to, and Toshi was going to General Studies, he would make an excellent hero. Luckily, if any of the students in my class don't pass, Dad is just going to expel them and put Toshi in there. Besides, I have a new move to try. 

Izuku can be seen humming on the way to the doors of the school, but he tripped. People were about to laugh at his misfortune but he performed a cartwheel and landed perfectly. Some were clapping at the performance, while others were surprised. He headed to the testing room for the written exams and passed within half an hour. After that he went to his seat in the auditorium where the explanation was taking place. He decided to listen to music as he waited for the others to come in, so he played his Spotify playlist. One song came up called "Humpty Dumpty" (by AJR) where he was going to run away from his mother once she died, and only thought to be a burden to those around him. But now, he changed that point of view and let others in and tell them what's wrong.

He started humming and just nodding his head, still waiting. A girl sat next to him on his right, one with long earlobes and purple hair. Due to her enhanced hearing, she heard what he was listening to. 

??: Nice song.

No response.

??: 'He must really be into it.'

Izuku:

If I try
To keep my tears in my eyes
Would you like me
Would you like me
Would you like me
If I try
To keep my tears in my eyes
Would you like me
Would you like me
Would you like me

??: 'He sounds familiar.'

I got shows in a lot of weird places
Wonder if they're gonna come
Depending what my face is
Remember Vegas
I can't take another panic episode
When I get off the stage, man
Humpty Dumpty
When Humpty Dumpty
When Humpty Dumpty went down
He said screw it
I'ma smile right through it
And I'll scream when no one's around (when no one's around)

??: 'A mask for when no one is around. How much pain is this guy in?'

Humpty Dumpty
When Humpty Dumpty
When Humpty Dumpty went down
He said screw it
There's a big crowd looking
I'ma scream when no one, when no one, when no one's around

(Song End)

The girl tapped his shoulder to gain his attention.