quick a/n

[  The Beginning of the End  ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi!

if you don't know me from my other stories already, i'm 17 years old and pretty swaggy- if i don't say so myself. i play soccer and swim competitively and have an awesome job, and (i know, i know), but am kinda well-known at my school so nobody actually knows about this account besides me. anyway, i'm from new york and love all time low more than any other band- and have since 2015- or since i was 11. i'm a junior in high school right now, but i wrote this story two summers ago. i also wrote a twenty one pilots fanfic back in the 7th grade and never really let go of my passion for writing, but i wanted this to be better than anything i've ever published here before. that's why it wasn't posted sooner.

my jasey rae character is based off of someone i know in real life (they don't know), who never really felt represented as a person with a stutter. i understand how it might be annoying when reading, but i think representing these types of things is far more important. : )

before i let you dive in, i'd like to just take another quick second to mention this:

DO NOT READ IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TRIGGER(S) YOU:
- blood
- cursing
- dead things (animals, people, etc.)
- mildly scary stories
- mentions of suicide
- mentions of alcohol
- violence

and anything else along those lines. also, be sure to let me know if you find something- anything- potentially triggering so i can add it to the list!

this was my first time ever trying to write something remotely scary, so please take that into consideration while reading.

i hope you love it as much as i did. enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this is an alex gaskarth love interest short story. it's based in october of 1990 and follows 5 bestfriends as they try navigating their way through an abandoned mansion that they trespassed their way into. on halloween night.

but nobody really took the time to think about the true dangers of the house before they set foot inside.

*timeline inaccurate
to real life*