Chapter One

Two years ago

Two years ago...
It was a normal day for Jungkook, working at a bakery store and getting some kind clients. It was the afternoon of a Tuesday. It was bright outside and he heard someone coming into the bakery shop. He turned around to see two men entering the bakery store, one that was tall and the other one was smaller by couple of inches, he was shocked. This might sound weird but Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off the smaller boy

He had dark brown eyes with blond curly hair and a white fluffy shirt with skinny black jeans, his curved waist and his firm thighs and ass didn't match with his face since he looked so innocent while his body was the opposite. The Ideal type of Jungkook. Jungkook was so mesmerized by the beauty of the younger...

Lets just say thatJungkook had no one other than him in his mind starting from that day

Jimin pov
It was a snowy night today
I wouldn't complain since it rarely snow here, but I can't even go outside without being pushed my the wind, there was a blizzard outside.

Tomorrow was school, I didn't had school for 2 weeks because it was Christmas break.
I enjoyed it a lot. I could hang out with Taehyung. But now that the break is over I will see him almost everyday, again im not complaining, I do miss Taehyung.

It was 9 pm and I was on the couch watching a movie in my huge living room, I wouldn't say I was rich but I have a pretty big house, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a kitchen. There was three floors including the basement.

I was nervous about tomorrow, I'm just always nervous when it's school, I'm very introverted and I can hardly make friends but Taehyung did help me to get friends. I do want a lot of friends but being introverted can make it difficult.

Taehyungie 💗
Hey don't forget to sleep early, tomorrow there's school jimin
Me
Ah...no I won't forget, I'm excited to see you tomorrow 🐈
Taehyungie 💗
Why the cat emoji
Me
Why not
Taehyungiiie💗
You weird guy
Me
I am not! I'm going to sleep now you are not nice
Taehyungiiie💗
😂okay okay see you tomorrow chim

I close my phone and sigh...

****
3rd person pov
*Ring Ring*
Jimin carefully closed his alarm while still closing his eyes. He groan and stood up and he slowly made his way to his closet picking some random clothes for school, he picked a white blouse with skinny jeans, he looked at himself in the mirror and he went to his desk and opened one of his drawer.

Jimin picked some foundation and applied some on his face, not too much he wanna look natural too, he then put a tiny bit of brown eyeshadow on his eyelids. Next, he applied some peachy pink lipstick on his plump lips.