Chapter Eight

Jungkook was in the living room with Seulgi and Namjoon, he sat up "Do any of you have cameras?" Jungkook asked as Seulgi nodded "I need

Jungkook was in the living room with Seulgi and Namjoon, he sat up "Do any of you have cameras?" Jungkook asked as Seulgi nodded "I need...five of them" Jungkook said and Seulgi went upstairs to get the cameras, when she left Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

"So...you had 24 hours did you find who it was?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon was terrified and he couldn't form a word at all "DID YOU FIND HIM OR NOT?!" Jungkook yelled walking towards Namjoon as Namjoon lowered his head "I can't find him!" Namjoon said not being able to look at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook sigh loudly making Namjoon shiver and Jungkook left the living room.

As Jungkook was walking upstairs Seulgi stopped him "Here your cameras" Seulgi said and Jungkook smirked "Thank you" Jungkook smile and he decided to not put them right now since he know that Jimin is still traumatized and he wanted him to have some space before starting over.

****

"I wanna come over," Seulgi said on the phone as it was the first time Seulgi was talking to her crush which is Taehyung, she had broken up with Hongjoon not a while ago. So she decided to move on to Taehyung. "Ok do you wanna watch a movie together I have popcorn and don't mind my roommate, he will probably not bother us since he's a very nice guy he just moved yesterday too so he might be a little stressed out since it's his first time moving out"

"Uh yes! Yes and I won't bother him then" Seulgi claimed "Do I come right now? It's already 6pm" Seulgi questioned as Taehyung smiled on the other line "Yes you can" "Ok! Bye see you!" Seulgi said and she hung up, she grabbed her bag and she went to Jungkook's bedroom

"I'm going to a friend's house I'll be back tonight ok?" Seulgi said as Jungkook was looking at his phone unbothered "Mkay" Jungkook coldly said and Seulgi nods and left the mansion. She went in her car as she put her sunglasses on and some music she started the car and drove off to Taehyung's adress.

It wasnt that far away it was atleast 10 minutes from the mansion and it was stationed in a cute little neighborhood, his house was small but very modern