🔞Chapter Twenty-five🔞

Jungkook had his hands on Jimin's butt for it to be easier for him to ride him

Jungkook had his hands on Jimin's butt for it to be easier for him to ride him. Jimin liked to be in control of the dominant, it made him much more aroused.

"I love it~" Jimin moans out as he puts his arms behind Jungkook's neck. The tension was sensual and very hot, they were in public having sex and anybody could walk on the beach and see them but both of them didn't mind at the moment, all they cared about was each other.

Jungkook was giving Jimin hickeys all over his body. "Oh fuck!" Jimin moans as he stops riding him from the tiredness. Jungkook smirks at the idea and he quickly pushes Jimin off of him and pushes him back on the chair in doggy style. Jungkook smirks as grabs Jimin's butt.

Before pushing himself in he slowly trails his middle and ring finger inside Jimin's mouth to wet them, Jimin sucks on his fingers like a lollipop while closing his eyes. Jungkook takes the fingers out and he rubs his middle and ring finger on Jimin's entrance and pushed both his fingers inside making Jimin gasp.

Jungkook grabs Jimin's neck from behind and kisses him deeply while he kept thrusting his fingers in and out. He then removed his fingers and replace them with his member making the younger break the kiss and throw his head on the chair, grabbing anything he could find to keep himself stable.

"You're so gorgeous" Jungkook breathes out as he sucks on Jimin's ear from behind making the younger go insane. Jimin was a moaning mess.

"Jungkook...I wanna see you... please!" Jimin said in between his moans which made Jungkook switch their position so Jimin was under Jungkook laying his back on the chair as Jungkook was gripping Jimin's waist. Jungkook teases Jimin's entrance making him whine and close his eyes, Jungkook pushes himself inside making Jimin gasp from the sudden action.

Jimin opens his eyes and wraps his arms behind Jungkook's neck to kiss him deeply while Jungkook was thrusting inside of him. They both were breathless, the air was thick and both of them were already sweating. There was no way Jimin could tell Taehyung about this but even if he doesn't tell him... He will know one day and Taehyung hates Jungkook and Jimin gets why he does...

Jimin did thought this was wrong, having sex with his stalker. He didn't know if Jungkook wasn't lying when he told him he changed, he didn't know anything and it made him scared. Maybe Jungkook is still killing people behind his back.

All of this is wrong for Jimin, but he just have this tiny feeling in his heart telling him that maybe he did change.

Jimin was scratching Jungkook's back while burying his face on his neck. His legs were wrapped around Jungkook's waist and shaking from the overstimulation. moaning out of pleasure, Jimin felt his climax coming near.