🔞Chapter Nine🔞

Jimin pov I woke up at 4am and I couldn't sleep

Jimin pov
I woke up at 4am and I couldn't sleep. I think im gonna take my day off tomorrow, I can't look at Jungkook in the eyes, I don't wanna see him ever again! All that time where I saw a dude looking at me from the window it was Jungkook, when he called me it was Jungkook, when he probably shot Kai it was probably Jungkook, I suspect him very much on this.

I got up to get a glass of water in the kitchen and I saw Taehyung watching the TV? Why at this hour it's so late "Taehyung you should go sleep it's late" I said but no response. Must be sleeping, I poured water inside my glass until I heard footsteps behind me, my eyes widen and I didn't dare to look back.

I felt his presence behind me, he didn't do anything and it terrified me, I saw the knife right beside my hand and I took the opportunity... I grabbed the knife in one quick move and turned around quickly. I saw who it was, not surprising it was Jungkook.

He grabbed my wrist preventing me from stabbing him... he looked very...very intimidating and I soon felt my entire body heat up. I dropped the knife on the floor.

He had long wet hair and since the room was pretty dark I couldn't even see his eyes but I could see his lips that were formed into a straight line, I didn't think twice and decided to leave the house running outside with tears falling down my face. How? How did he find me?!

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew he was chasing me, I started running faster but my legs were becoming weak and I couldn't think straight, I broke into tears on the ground, knowing Jungkook will catch me now.

I fell my head on the ground crying my heart out as I heard someone sit down behind me, I felt his hand going in my hair caressing it and I felt his hot breath beside my ears "Jimin" he spoke behind me making me shiver, he grabbed my neck making my face look up now.

I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to see what was happening.

I opened my eyes slightly to see that he wasn't doing anything except holding my neck "Stop" I dryly said and he stopped. I was breathing heavily and his grip on my neck loosen. Jungkook grabbed my waist and turned me around making me look at Jungkook straight in the eyes.

"Jimin" he said so softly, his face might be intimidating but his voice made me feel more safe. Even if I'm not really safe "I won't do anything to you." He said before standing up and walking away. Out of nowhere I grabbed his wrist stopping him from walking away.

I stood up and he turn around looking at me in confusion "Why are you stalking me" I said feeling scared already "It... It was the only way to see you up-close..." Jungkook whispered

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT??!! WHY WOULD YOU STALK ME WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT KAI WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME AND MAKE ME CREEPT OUT?!!" I yelled breaking down in tears as he reached for my arm but I pushed him away and slapped his face, I ran to the house wiping down my tears, now he know where I live again.