Chapter Ten

Jimin povI find it very relaxing to walk alone at night, but now it has become too scary because of Jungkook, this dude made me so traumatized that I can't even walk alone at night without being scared that something might happen

Jimin pov
I find it very relaxing to walk alone at night, but now it has become too scary because of Jungkook, this dude made me so traumatized that I can't even walk alone at night without being scared that something might happen.

I actually went at my mom's house today for fun and my car is still at the hospital so I walked there, I should get my car soon because....someone might steal it.

It was pitch black outside and the only thing that was lightening the road was the street lights, so I didn't know if someone could be actually seeing me right now.

I turned my head to see what was behind me and luckily nobody was there, it was also a dumb thought of walking at my mom's house, I should've have asked Taehyung for his car but I didn't wanna bother him so I walked alone at my mother's house.

Right here and right now I heard footsteps behind me making me froze in place, the footsteps were getting closer and closer by each seconds making me widen my eyes, my legs were getting heavy and then I started running...but running very fast but the footsteps were getting faster too.

I was tearing up because this might be Jungkook again...trying to rape me!

I was getting exhausted and the footsteps just kept on going, my lungs were hurting from running so fast and I couldn't run anymore or I'll die so I took a turn on the left and went in the woods and the second I was hidden in the woods I took a deep breath

I sigh in relief grabbing a tree trying to calm myself down but it didn't last long until I felt someone grab me harshly by the head dragging me somewhere.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARD BITCH!!" I screamed trying to get myself away but the guy grabbed my wrist very harshly making me hiss in pain and when I saw the van my eyes went wide, I was getting kidnapped

No this can't be

I felt tears running down my face as another guy opened the van doors and I quickly tried to get away but it didn't work, how strong is this man??!

The next thing I know is that I was thrown in the van and after I saw black.

****

3rd person pov
"It's 1am and Jimin has still not entered the house? Where is he?" Jungkook whispered talking to himself as he watched the cameras with his computer, maybe he just went for a sleepover at a friend's house Jungkook thought as he lay himself back on his chair.

As Jungkook was relaxing and watching the cams his coworker broke into his office making Jungkook flinch

"Jungkook we need you in your father's office right now," the man said and Jungkook frowns but still stood up and went to his father's office.