Chapter Two

"I need info for this guy Jimin I need to know where he live

"I need info for this guy Jimin I need to know where he live." Jungkook said to his coworker, he nodded, most of his coworkers were hackers and they could know everything about everyone, like a guy who works for the government. Jungkook's job is really rare and not a ton of people can have it, it's similar as being part of the mafia but it isn't. Jungkook worked in a mansion with all his family there, the one who own the mansion would be his father, Jungkook's father. Jungkook is the most dangerous out of everyone in the mansion, he have no mercy on anyone.

Jungkook was sitting in front of his desk, you might wonder why Jungkook still goes to college... well the reason is simple, to see Jimin more, and to also get a diploma. Yes, he could just stalk him but he doesn't know where he lives at the moment, he will know where he lives soon when his boss is gonna give him information.

Jungkook has a few pictures of Jimin in his bedroom, he could be scary.

After two hours of Jungkook waiting in his office he finally heard a knock on his door "Come in!" Jungkook yelled and one of his coworker quickly got in and he put like 10 pictures of Jimin when he was younger than 20 pictures of him right now, there was a paper beside them that had an address, must be Jimin's address. Jungkook smirked and his coworker left the room.

Jungkook grabbed the paper and he looked at the door while still smirking, thinking of what he will do once he goes into that house.

****

...

"Bored and bored" Jimin mumbled as he was laying on his bed doing nothing but staring at the wall. "I'll draw..." jimin whispered and went to his drawer and took out sheets of paper. Jimin loved drawing, his favourite subject at school was art, it was his passion.

Jimin grabbed some crayons and went to his desk with his sheets of paper, his desk was right in front of the window and it was around 9 pm and he knew he had to sleep soon but he was just too excited to draw.

While Jimin was drawing he just had a feeling...a feeling of getting observed yet again but it never happened to him at home. Jimin look outside his window and he gasped, he saw a black figure standing outside staring at him, he couldn't see who it was he was too far and he was all dressed in black, Jimin panicked and went downstairs to his mother

"Mom? Can you come here quick" Jimin said panicked "Where? In your bedroom?" His mother asked and Jimin nodded, his mother went upstairs and she went into Jimin's bedroom, once she got in Jimin went to his window and pointed at it but when he looked at the window, nobody was there saw...nobody, Jimin widened his eyes trying to figure out what just happened

"I swear... There was something outside..." Jimin worried and his mother frowns"Next time if you see it again be quicker, what did you see?" His mother asks "I don't know it was a human" Jimin answers her question "Is it your mind playing tricks on you this isn't something to joke about" his mother scolded and Jimin shook his head "No he was there! I saw him with my own eyes!" Jimin was panicking but there's nothing her mother could do. "Hey next time you see him take a picture! We could go see the cops and you will have evidence" his mother grabbed Jimin's shoulders and Jimin nodded slowly.