|Chapter 9| Trouble In Italy

_________________________________________
Hello Lovelies! I am Disappointed to say that I completely forgot about this story...so, I'll try to make new chapters! Enjoy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcel's POV
------------------------
----
OH MY GOD, why are there so many random people in my home?

"Mother!?" I shouted from my suite.

10 seconds later a servant walked into my room.

"Are you alright m'lord? I heard a scream from this room. Please don't give us heart attacks, I was helping Lady Katerina's Court Ladies." Lucy said.

"Sorry I just wanted to kno- wait, Katerina's Ladies?" I asked.

"Oh yes M'lord, did you not hear? Lady Katerina's brother, Miguel, has gone missing. Italian search parties are on their way to the mainland. Katerina's mother is suffering very deadly problems with her heart. Her Court Ladies have come to convince Katerina to reobtain the royal crown. Or else there will be a regent in Italy. They may crumble." She explained.

Queen? Katerina, no way.

"Oh okay, thank you Lucy. You may go now." I said.

Lucy bowed and left the room.

Wait, Elijah might be awake, he can't know what I'm setting up! I thought as I ran out of my suite.

-------

Katerina's POV
_______

"Katerina! Please, listen to us!" Shouted Mary, pounding at my door.

"Its 'M'lady' to you right now Mary! And no. I won't listen because if I do...I'd be accepting my brothers..death. So you may now leave." I said. After hearing myself, I'd say that I was rather rude, but I was upset! How else would I react?

"Please m'lady, you can't let Italy have a regent from the Noble Jasper, his first daughter, Imani. Italy would not even last a week!" Isobel shouted, panting after running up the stairs.

Oh..Imani was to be the regent? I suppose that they are correct...Italy would be destroyed because of that girls' preposterous NEED to use every reserved expense on clothes.

"...you can come in Isobel. Mary, you have to stay outside for disrespecting your Lady- Err- your Majesty." I said.

She gasped, "Majesty? You have decided to reobtain the crown?" Mary exclaimed.

"Not quite...but I don't really have much of a choice, do I? Imani can't be regent. I can't allow it." I said, allowing Mary to come in.

She gasped at the sight of my room.

"Oh my gosh, this room is gorgeous!" Said Mary when she walked in.

"Or as the French call them, this 'Suite' is gorgeous" I giggled.

We all laughed for a bit till we remembered why Mary and Isobel were here in the first place.

"Right..Kat, I don't mean to sound pushy..But Italy really needs you." Mary said.

"The Queen of Scots is threatening to make a move since Italy's real queen is dying, and her heir refuses to become queen, you of course, making Italy vulnerable. If Imani does end up regent...prepare for all of Italy to be slaughtered by Scots. Who may I add, have a little bit of over confidence since they got an alliance with Ireland." She said, pouting when she said the confidence part.

"Can't one of you be the regent?" I honestly asked.

If one of them could be regent, why would they be here Katerina! Use your brain.