chapter 1 (desperations and confession)

A/N: Play the music☝  when you Read if you like

Serena's Pov
This is it this the day i have a chance to  fullfill my dream of beating Aria and becoming the Kalos queen,i cannot screw this chance up,I can and i will beat her and become the Kalos queen .Now I am unlocking the door with my hard earned  three princess keys

As soon as the doors opened i was welcomed by the crowd with cheers,i quickly glanced to where ash and my other friends sat, as soon ash' s and my eyes met he gave me his cheeky grin,which i  honestly adore the most and also it's something which gives me relief from my  pains and stress i took a deep breath and waited  on the stage  as Aria,the now kalos queen came in wearing a beautiful dress

this one down here👇

She gave me a look and a small smile  before moving towards the front of the stage and when she reached there she said in her microphone "My greetings to everyone present here and also tob the ones who are watching on TV  lets have a blast this ti...

She gave me a look and a small smile  before moving towards the front of the stage and when she reached there she said in her microphone "My greetings to everyone present here and also tob the ones who are watching on TV  lets have a blast this time too well now enjoy the performances" and she gave a wink towards the crowd and the crowd went wild in response,i taken aback when crowd there went berserk,then I calmed myself as  was  the host (A/n:in all honesty i dont don't know what that extra tall guy is called)
Said "Now lets welcome an aspiring girl, new to performers world who has reached the master class finals to challenge the Kalos queen  herself give it up for performer Serena "

Time skip-To the result announcement time (A/N: sorry guys😔, i tried my best to make a descriptive performance but it only turned out worse than I expected ,if anyone can help me write it pls PM me as of now I have to skip the time)

Ash's Pov

Both Aria and Serena did well in their performances, they were simply awesome,I can Serena is worried.i guess she did something wrong during her performance. Then the host is heard saying now its time for the voting on which performer did better,choose the batton light colour to specify your performer its blue for Aria and Pink for Serena Please start voting now ,for those watching from homes you can vote on your phones so lets begin" I take up the batton near my seat and adjust the light as pink and press the button and a pink light emerges from it and travels towards Serena's Key my friends also did the same then when everyone was done voting i had a doubt whether the blue  lights were more than the pink ones,and that doubt was confirmed the moment the the dancing lights stoped on Aria and then the results were shown ,it showed that Serena had received  only around half the amount of votes that Aria got,and that meant Serena lost,she could be seen lost in her own  thoughts until Aria walked upto her and have her a hand shake with a smile which she have back with a smile,her smile is just one of the things I can't Help to resist.I am sad that she did not win. I hope she doesn't take that lose too hard on herself. "Guys let's go meet up with Serena and cheer her up I she's  feeling down so what do you say"i said to my friends Pikachu replied first "pika, Pikachu",then bonnie said "yeah let's go meet her",and finally Clermont said"okay lets go",they got up as they saw Serena leave the stage after talking to Aria and her being crowned by Klefki .

Serena Pov