Chapter - 2 (Confessions Aftermath )

Previously

We saw how sad Serena was on her loss and how ash consoles her and somehow Serena blurted out that she loved Ash, which she did not mean on saying but her mouth gave it away and Ash heard it clearly but still asks for her confirmation. But Serena is super nervous  now, let see what she has to say in response to ash
-------------------------------------------------

Chapter-2,begins

"Hey Serena did you really mean that when you said it"asked Ash eager for a reply but Serena doesn't Answer him she looks away from Ash with a face flustered red as she tried to hide her blush as much as possible but she then said stammering a bit "Well Y-You k-know*takes a deep breath*Yes Ash I Love You So Much I can't even Imagine a Life without You , it's alright if you dont feel the same way about me " she said the last part in a sad tone. While Ash was taken aback and quite shocked after hearing Serena's words and sad tone when she said the last part just made him feel sick .

Serena's Pov

I confessed my love for Ash and he looks quite surprised and lost in thoughts. I don't know what he  is gonna say or even how he wilI react to prospect of me loving him . I close my eyes and  clasped my hands together and prayed to Arceus
                    "Oh Great Lord Arceus ,please don't let Ash hate me or friendzone me,please,please i beg you ,i need your help desperately, I want to be known as his for the rest of my remaining life even if it means to give up my dream he is my ultimate goal. something more dear to me than my life itself please make him accept my love for him,I will never leave his side till death takes us apart,I promise, I need his love very much he is the one thing I ask from you for, please grant me my wish. "

Ash's pov

Oh my Arceus,Serena just confessed to me about her love what should I do, what should I say  to her, crap why am I even so worried and why does my face burning up feeling when I think about her ,but what should I do, should I confess back to her that I love her or should I do something more innovative to get her to understand my love for her,.......Yes, I should do something like that. But what should I kiss her or perhaps give her a  hug and say it's alright and tell her my love or should I do something formal like ask her to go on a date with me or should  I  ask her whether she wants to be my girlfriend or not. ughhhhhhhhhhh....just think Ash,think ,think of something to do in response to her confession before she breaks down mentally ,ughhhhh ..why am I such an idiot my love just confessed to me and now i am standing here thinking what to do make her realize that I love her too,well then here goes everything  i am gonna go and give her a kiss and say that I love her,thats it thats final i look over to Serena who seemed to be praying.

Ash goes up to Serena,who was standing nearby with her eyes closed and put his right hands on Serena's head and pulled her in gently Serena was surprised by Ash actions but he hugs hers putting his head over her collar bone...he whispers in her ears..."I love you too"

The words made Serena so happy to know the Boy she loves has the same feelings for her she stares at Ash as he just winks at her she was so overwhelmed in joy, she didn't know how to respond.

Ash and Serena lean in with an internal conflict, whether or not to kiss...Ash cups Serena's face moving her close to him. She complies as their lips meet and their relationship sprouts.