Chapter-6-(Surprises)

previously

Ash and Diantha have a Talk on The Crisis management he says they would need a team of experts from various fields ready if they wish to stop the which Diantha agrees. The rest of the group talk with Lillie and how she got here and a brief explanation of how an Ultra wormhole works and Pikachu carrying Starcandies kept by Ash for Solgaleo.

Chapter 15.

Serena and the rest of the group move towards Ash and Diantha following Pikachu.

"Hey, Pikachu you got it?"Ash asked.

"Pika, Pika" Answered Pikachu promptly showing Ash the small long tube-like container.

"Let's give it to him I'm sure he will love it" Ash said cheerfully.

"He Sure will" Lillie said which made Ash look at the group who had come close  Serena gave Ash a grumpy look for you know why.

Ash Goes towards Solgaleo who seemed to be resting without even looking back just to escape from Serena's anger-filled words. 

"Hey there Big guy...it's been a while since I've seen you...Ah... I've got these for you" Ash said putting one hand on Solgaleo's head, gently patting him and used the other hand to open the bottle and take out some star candies and put it near to Solgaleo's mouth.

Solgaleo eats it happily and gives Ash a lick on the face, but it is too weak to get up and play around. Ash noticed this and asked.

"Nebby you tired?" To which in response Solgaleo nodded.

Ash turned to Lillie and asked"Brought his Pokeball"

"No...who knew he was gonna bring me to you" Lillie replied.

"Then ask someone to transfer it here and how do you plan on returning to Alola?"Ash asked.

"Come to think of it I never gave it a thought.....Idea I could call Hobbes to come and pick me up by tomorrow " Lillie said.

"Nebby will stay here...ok he has something to deal with here" Ash said, looking at Diantha quickly, not even glancing at Serena standing close by.

"So Ash your next destination is?"Diantha asked.

"Snowbell city" Serena replied.

"Great...so you are going for the gym badge right" Diantha asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get that badge and enter Kalos league and win it all!" Ash exclaimed.

"Good I will meet you guys after your Gym battle against Wulfric Good Luck you will need it" Diantha.

"You will come to Snowbell city?" asked Bonnie.

"Yes, I will be there for the next few weeks as I have a movie shoot there." Diantha replied.

"So what about our battle?" Ash asked Before Diantha could even say anything Serena spoke.

"You and your battles..stop or...I will give you one" Serena spoke angrily.

"I guess it's not the right time......Good luck, your gonna need it the most just spill your secrets to her so that it doesn't happen again"  Diantha whispered to Ash.

"Which I will...I'm so so screwed" Ash whispered back.

"See ya..." Diantha waved as she walked away.

"Bye" everyone else other than Ash waved and said

"Seeya... if I'm alive" Ash said as Serena eyed him suspiciously Ash freaked out as he saw her face.