Chapter-4- Mewtwo's Past

Chapter-4 begins

"An invitation to battle the greatest trainer"asked Serena in complete doubt.

"Yes it was a letter for me which said the greatest pokemon trainer wants to battle me." Ash replied.

"Then did you go battle him/her,who was she /he do you remember the name." Asked Serena.

"Yes I do it was Mewtwo himself" Ash replied seriously.

"Huh............,how is that even possible." Said Serena surprised.

"I guess my explanation won't help you understand any better but I do know a way to make you understand." Said Ash smiling at his girlfriend who had her head on his chest, it made her look up to his face lift her head off his chest and looking with a confused look.

"How are you gonna do that " asked Serena clearly confused.

"I will show you what happened" said Ash, it made Serena giggle at her boyfriends foolishness.

"What's that giggling of yours for " asked Ash.

"Well how can you be this foolish enough to say that you will show me something which happened in the past" said Serena in between her muffled laughing.

"Well I will show so stop your laughing and get up from bed so that I could go and do what is needed" Ash said with a smirk.

Serena was a little bit angry that she had to get up from the comfortable position she was in. But she got of Ash and let him get up Ash got up from the bed amd went to the table where he kept his belt where he kept his Pokeball and unclipped one them and said to Serena

"Hope he isn't asleep,if he is it may turn out bad" Ash thought as he took the ball and enlarged it.

Ash signals her to follow him out and she does as he says and goes behind him.

Ash leads her out into the battlefield and releases Mewtwo as he came out he was floating with his eyes closed but all of a sudden his eyes open wide exposing purple eyes which glitter in the night.

"What is it Ash that you need me late night" Mewtwo asked his beloved trainer/friend.

"Well you see.....you know she wanted to know more about you"Ash replies while pointing to Serena.

"What do you even want to know about me"Mewtwo asked Serena.

Serena was taken aback but she she stood her ground and said I wanted to know everything about you.

"Knowing everything about me is only a waste of time. Now a question what do you like about him*points at Ash* ?" Mewtwo asked Serena.

"I like........what do I like .......... Well I don't dislike anything about him" said Serena and exclaimed the last part.

Ash was amazed and utterly happy by his girlfriend's answer.

"Well you seem to have to have found your true love Ash,
*points at Serena*but I won't hesitate to do something bad if you ever betray him "Mewtwo replied.

"Believe me I won't,he has been my love ever since the day I met him,and the reason why I am on this journey was to meet him and be with him." Serena said with a reassuring smile. Mewtwo smiled back at her

For those who haven't seen Mewtwo smile it's a very small smile look down here👇