Chapter-3

(Any name suggestions)

No one's pov

Serena woke up next to Ash who was sleeping peacefully and a small blush crept up her face as she was thinking of something funny to do with Ash she slowly scooted closer to Ash and planted a kiss on his right cheek which caused him to wake up but he was still half asleep as he asked while rubbing his eyes"what is that you need my angel" this statement made Serena to blush even harder and then Ash asked her"what happened to you, do you have a fever or something"genuinely,but Serena took it in a different sense

"Agh..hmm,this dense man will never understand "Hey I am not dense you know"ash tried to reason."Yeah,yeah I know you are not" said Serena while rolling her eyes at Ash. "Well leave that it will go on endlessly"asked Ash.

"Okay Ashy let's stop this argument here"said Serena as she rested her head on Ash's chest and he put his hand around her. Thats when Ash realised something was missing."Hey Sere where is Pikachu wasn't he supposed to sleep with us "Ash asked Serena who was laying on his chest."Ashy don't you remember that Pikachu slept in your bag"Serena replied."yeah I forgot thanks for reminding"said Ash running his hand through his raven hair. "So what's the plan for today"asked Serena.

"hmm....let's see it will take atleast two more days at the speed we are traveling now so it so we can make it slower so that I can have some time to train my Pokemon for the Kalos league and first the last gym badge,do you know which type of Pokemon the gym leader uses Sere" asked Ash ."let me check,snow bell gym,snow bell gym yeah got it " Serena exclaimed as she found an article on the snowbell gym on her foldable tablet. "So what did you find Sere"asked Ash curious to know. "Well according to this article the gym leaders ne is Wulfric,an Ice type gym leader considered the top gym leader in Kalos after Gurkkin(Korinna's grand father (Hope I spelled it right)) step done from his position as gym leader,he puts forward a 6 vs 6 battle for the gym badge but depending on his pokemon health he does 3 vs 3 at times"Serena was not done saying but was cut off by Ash asking"wait what I have to do a six on battle to get the gym badge.". Serena just nodded and said"I am not done yet"."oh sorry for cutting you off Sere continue now"Ash apologized. "Okay, now the Pokemon he uses in gym battles are Abomasnow, Avalugg Bergmite, Sneasel, Walerin, Mamoswine" Serena said and Gulped and said"oh Ashy it's not gonna be easy as we expected,with these humongous pokemon he has" she looked upto Ash who had worried expression on his face.

"what are you thinking Ashy " Serena asked

Ash who was entranced by the strength of the gym leader was broken out of it by Serena's words and he said"ughh... Well it's nothing ". "Are you sure   Ashy " asked Serena worried about her love.

"Well a six on six will be difficult as I have only five Pokemon plus I don't want to hurt Noivern he may have evolved and became a lot stronger but still he's a fragile Pokemon It wouldn't be safe to put him against Pokemon who are too strong for him to handle and with supereffective moves against him,I am sure he will get stronger but now he is not and other three won't be able to manage it all by themselves even though I have mastered Greninja's special power it won't suffice and we don't have time go retry. The kalos is around the corner, so what to do is what I was thinking about" said Ash.

"Ohh..there is a solution for that,I say you send Noivern back to Prof. Oak's lab and you bring back Two of your older Pokemon from thereby sending him back he will be able to train with your other Pokemon and get stronger by the time of Kalos league."

"Maybe you are right but I have never done that before I have never called back any of my older Pokemon for the Gym Battles in my past journeys" ash said.

"Never in the past never means you can't do that in the present right, like you say Ashy 'never give up until it's over' " motivated Serena.

"Yeah you are right I should bring one or two back besides my Pokemon here also need some relaxation before the league,so i am gonna ask them who all are willing to go to Proff. Oak's lab for a rest,then we will decide who we should bring back from there"Ash said.