.4.

[couple days later]
"Follow me," the doctor says as he reaches out for Jimin's hand. Jimin doesn't let him grab it tho and just gets out of bed, wondering where he'll be taken too. The doctor tries grabbing Jimin's hand as he walked next to him but Jimin took his hand away, bringing them close to his chest and just following the doctor that starts to walk quicker. They make their way to the elevator and the doctor presses the button for the 240 floor.

They wait in silence for a bit before the doors open with a ding. Jimin follows the doctor out and towards a big door that had guards looking distraught in front of it. He could hear some yelling coming from through the door too and he felt scared. He never liked yelling, and whoever was yelling sounded extremely angry. It really scared Jimin and he backed away, "I thought you weren't scared of him," the doctor then says and looks back at Jimin who realizes the person yelling was Namjoon. Jimin didn't really know what to think but he could tell Namjoon was angry about something if he was yelling that much and that loudly.

The doctor then walks over to the door and opens it, Namjoon instantly looking out of it while panting heavily, his whole body covered in black ash that flurried practically everywhere in the room which looked like a huge storm. Jimin felt horrified as he made eye contact with him, he looked even angrier than he did that night he escaped. "Go on then, he's waiting for you," The doctor says with a slightly shaky voice and Jimin blinks. He doesn't show his fear and just walks into the black ashy room that slowly returned to normal.

The doctor closes the door and Jimin looks over at Namjoon that went silent before looking around the room and seeing at least 3 slaughtered scientists or doctors on the floor. Jimin holds his breath and then looks back at Namjoon who still heavily breathed as he looked at him to calm down, the room back to normal now, all the ash just on the floor. Jimin walks over to him while letting go of his breath and Namjoon looks down at Jimin before chuckling, "I'm sorry," he says and Jimin didn't really know what to do or even if he should do something.

So he just stands there, looking up at Namjoon with his big black eyes and Namjoon sighs, "I got scared, I didn't know where they were taking me they, they put a metal mask over my head, I couldn't see anything," Namjoon says in a panic, tears welding up in his eyes from panic. "And, and they put chains on me, Jimin..." Namjoon says and a sob leaves him. Jimin didn't know what to do and he felt so horrible. Namjoon looks down at him as he cried, and Jimin holds his breath again while lifting up his hand. He hands it out to Namjoon as he also closed his eyes and Namjoon looked at him a bit confused before he got the memo.

It made Namjoon heart warm, and he slowly brings his hand up while sniffling. Their fingertips touch, making Jimin flinch his hand away but he keeps it still after. Namjoon gently grabbed it with his huge cold hand, his rough skin gliding across Jimin's soft and warm skin. Jimin slowly opens his eyes at the feeling and looks at their hands while Namjoon pushes them upwards before interlocking their fingers together. A tear rolls down Namjoon's cheek as he smiled and looked at their hands. But then he notices that he was leaving ash dust on Jimin's pretty pale hand.

Jimin didn't notice but mostly focused on the way that it felt to actually hold someone's hand. The way Namjoon was so gentle with him and even tho his hand was cold like winter and rough like dry bark, it still felt warm and soft in a way. Namjoon goes to pull his hand away because of the ash he's leaving, and he didn't want to scare Jimin more. But Jimin tightens his grip on Namjoon's hand, stopping him.

Namjoon looks down at Jimin who looked back up at him expressionless as usual. Namjoon smiles with a chuckle and brings his other hand to their interlocked hands, holding Jimin's hand dearly with both of them and carefully, both of them completely unknown of the hidden cameras and mic's setup in the room.