☘ // 10

[[ 7 + 3 ]]

"Where is my angel
Draping the end of the day
Someone come and save me please
Just a sigh of a tiring day
People are all happy
Can you look at me cause I'm Blue & Grey"

What are you supposed to do when you're overpowered by your emotions , no matter how much you want to get rid of them ? This song is this whole chapter poured into some lyrics and personally , this is my most favourite of the whole story . We're very very near to the end - like a journey coming a final halt . I hope you enjoy this as much I loved it.

Happy reading !

Love ,
Arya 🍁

____________________________________

A tender breeze was blowing across the almost abandoned street . The dried leaves , lying listlessly on the ground woke up to swirl with the wind and travel a small distance before falling over the ground again . Streetlights were lined on a small patch of land along the length of the road , but not all of them seemed to be working . The silence and the stilled illumination over the road - a result of both moon rays coming from a somewhat full moon and the streetlights - casted an eerie emotion throughout the place.

But I couldn't be more comfortable .

Most of the shops my vision would rest upon were on the verge of closing down

Most of the shops my vision would rest upon were on the verge of closing down. Lights fell on the path ahead from a few of them. Sleepy shopkeepers and their gossiping co-workers were lingering inside , ready to call it a day any moment . A feeling of either peacefulness or emergency - and literally nothing else in between - was condensed upon the vehicles and their half asleep and half alert passengers , who rode swiftly over the road.

We were strolling side by side as the cold night overlooked us from its wide open eyes .

Not many words were shared between us. And the silence was overlapped by our footsteps that drummed in sync over the ground .

I had my palms stuffed inside the soft , feathery pockets of my jacket to prevent them from getting numb . So even though strands of my hair would be all over my face after the passage of a strong gush , I wouldn't dare brushing them off .

Nothing could be rendered uneasy in that moment .

I looked up at the person beside me to check if that was the case for him too .

Kim Taehyung's strides were small as he lazily walked by the place with his hands inside his pant pockets . His front hair - dyed in a deep shade of brown - fell on the small part of his forehead that was exposed and it partially covered his eyes that seemed to be watching everything , yet nothing in particular .

Wind appeared to be wrapped over his hair - as it would ruffle the uncovered ones delicately from time to time - and around his jacket - that flapped joyously behind him .