s y n o p s i s

A Stroll In Seoul

• D R E A M
A dream can be anything , either it's weird in your eyes or just something you could yourself never imagine. But they are like small tid bits of the heart of the person who wishes for them at night .

For her , a 24 year old curly haired Indian girl , it was to roam around the streets of Seoul , getting lost in its hustle bustle and no one could ever stop her from folding her hands and wishing for that one thing which pulled her to this city , some 4969 kms away from her home : Her seven loves , those seven boys of Bangtan .

So here she comes , heartbeats beating with hopes , palms clutching a glowing light stick and eyes looking for that one thing that kept her away from the seven , a concert ticket . But why does it seem that her fate just shook its head no the moment she stepped in the city of her dreams ? Is she going to get what she had went there for or she has to bid Seoul a farewell with a heavy heart ?

She waited for seven whole years and now's the time for A Stroll In Seoul .

Started : 19 October 2020
Completed : 4 April 2021

AN : the story is unedited , even though the work published is the result after three to five drafts, so I hope the possibilities of any typos or errors here and there won't cause much trouble ( I'll try to edit the whole work soon !)