☘ // 8

[[ 7 + 1 ]]

"Yeah we are not 7 with you."

We are bulletproof : The Eternal : the song that whenever plays somebody starts cutting onions . I don't think I need to explain why I had it for this chapter . Read and you will know .

Happy ( maybe emotional ) reading !

Love ,
Arya 🍁

________________________________

A burst of firecracker erupted in the air as the seven heads bowed down , hands held together, offering a loud "ARMY Borahae!", assuring each one of us that no matter how far they walk away from us after the concert, we would still be the very first thing they would be thinking about while returning back home.

As far as my eyes could travel around the stadium , I couldn't spot a single person who wasn't wiping away their tears , unaware of how their heartbeats had probably risen up inside them .

Almost 69,000 light sticks rose up in the air to bid the boys farewell for the day .

I was informed that the firecrackers were there to prevent us from waching them walk away from us

I was informed that the firecrackers were there to prevent us from waching them walk away from us. They just couldn't bear seeing us holding a heavy heart and didn't want to show us how every time they had to walk away from their fans with stumbling steps.

But as I clumsily wiped away my tears and my glassy vision cleared a bit, I realised I could still see them somehow .

So I watched them go , my eyes refusing to blink until I couldn't spot them on the stage anymore .

The firecracker show around the stadium went on for some time until there was only an empty stage left in front of us

The firecracker show around the stadium went on for some time until there was only an empty stage left in front of us .

The lights around the stadium came back and people started stretching and the area started to get filled with shuffling sounds as people started stretching and getting up from their seats , while some remain seated , wiping their last drop of tears that denied to dry up , while their eyes were glued to the stage .