a u t h o r 's n o t e

Annyeong !

I remember the last time I wrote an author's note was when I was beginning this story , on 19th October. If you ask me , I remember feeling like a proud author of a story that wasn't even anywhere near completion and daydreaming about this story getting popular among Wattpad readers and me testing their patience by not updating chapters regularly *slams head into a wall because of embarrassment* .

( And I still have the audacity to say I don't overthink gosh ! )

Well , nothing of that sort happened of course. But that doesn't mean I tore pages of my draft , broke my pen and dumped this story into a trashcan . And to be honest , it took me by surprise . I was shocked how I didn't give up on this despite of the lack of the kind of recognition I had dreamt of or the Wattpad popularity I still love to (day)dream about . Maybe that's because of how good this book looked under my profile , or my love for BTS , or maybe the small comments piling up in my notifications , where readers would be as surprised or as emotional as me .

Also , I always wanted to publish a complete book here , no matter how much time or how much patience it took from me .

Ironically , now that this story is actually coming to an end , I don't want to complete it or anything . I started writing when September started and it ended when April began . Now , do you know how hard it is to part ways with something that has stayed with you for 8 whole months ? I don't know about you , but it is as hard for me as to chose one between Books or Rains .

To be honest , in the very first draft , there were only 7 chapters and there was nothing like including a letter in the end . The story was meant to get finished halfway of chapter 10th . Do you realise how many things I made up and stuffed between the chapters just so I could write more and this story would get completed a lot later than expected ? I also wanted to extend it a bit more than this , but I was lacking any further ideas and didn't want to put unnecessary stuffs into something I had worked so hard on.

This is how much emotional I'm .

Anyways , now that you heard me ranting about stupid things , I want to thank every single one of you who waited for chapters to be uploaded and didn't let me make a fool of myself by tossing chapters over chapters upon nonexistent readers . As for someone who just completed her very first story , whatever I've gotten so far through this means a lot to me . And yes , as we all are
a bit greedy , I definitely look upto having many more readers strolling past my story in the future . Not only new ones , but if you've read this already and decide to re-read it again, then do let me know in the comments . Believe me , it will make my day knowing there are people revisiting my work .

I really hope each and every ARMY reading this gets to have their own 'Stroll in Seoul' stories to share sometimes in future .

Drop your comments , reviews or anything you want to mention here . So that I will get to know that I'm not the only one drowning in emotions . And yeah , if you've any ideas for either this one or anything you want to read as a story , let me know them too ! Because I love writing and I love to hear ideas coming from people and sprinkling my own thoughts over them .

And as for now , if you check my profile , I've another idea of a short story I'm working on ( And I Couldn't Even See You ) that will be uploaded in the near future . I hope you look forward to it too . If you're someone who loves reading BTS fanfics , then yes ! you can drop your ideas or cravings as well and I'll try to mould them into stories if I can .

I think that's going to be the end of this then . So my dearest darling readers , we're officially parting curtains over A Stroll In Seoul . Thank you to each one of you once again for the tender little ways in which you showed your love for this story .

I'm not crying , you're !
Let's hear Butterfly (Prologue Mix) to bid it a farewell shall we ?

I purple you all ♡

Love ,
Arya 🍁

Edit :
•hit 1K : October/25/2021
•hit 2K : May/27/2022