☘ // 6

[[ 7 - 1 ]]

e u p h o r i a
( n.) a strong feeling of happiness

I imagine myself to be euphoric when I'll be holding a ticket to a BTS concert and will be booking the next flight to South Korea , in a dilemma of what to wear to the concert. Hence this song for this chapter . What song do you prefer for this one ?

Happy reading !

Love ,
Arya 🍁

_____________

The walk back to the hotel felt chaotic , yet uncomfortably silent . It was weird , as being a weekend , people were shopping, eating in the restaurants and roaming around and the area was far from silent , filled with children's cries as they pleaded in front of their parents to buy them that one toy they had an eye on for the last 2 minutes and the fading laughter of people who had finally managed to find the comfort and contentment in between a busy week .

The hot chocolate that I had purchased while leaving the bookstore was almost cold by now , I had thought maybe it would keep me a bit busy with its creamy , sugary flavour .

But all in vain .

Something was happening inside me .Like I was pulled away abruptly from a reality I had wished to happen but now that it had occurred , I couldn't believe it all happening with me . I couldn't , absolutely couldn't process what had just happened a few minutes back .

When reality is so beautiful that it feels like a dream at midnight , you get into a dilemma whether to believe it or not .

Every person that passed me , involuntarily grew the urge inside my head to stop and ask them if they anyhow knew what a girl is supposed to be doing if suddenly , she meets the man she had been dying to meet since the past 7 years . Because I , at that moment , had lost the capacity to look for answers .

I had checked , rechecked his existence inside the bookstore . Hell , even my wrist was carrying marks from the countless number of times I had pinched myself just to make sure I hadn't been dreaming all this time . But no !

It wasn't a dream .
He was real .
The handshake was real .
The meet between us was real .
His existence inside the bookstore was as real as the marks on my wrist .

I was sure of me floating on tides of emotions . Because just a minute ago , I was debating on whether or not all this was an unexpected dream and now , as I crossed a big mall , displaying a big poster of the 7 of them , inviting people to their upcoming concert , I , all of a sudden , felt the need to share it with someone . Anyone .

A flutter of happiness bubbled inside me , that slowly took me away with it . Shivers ran down my spine , like hundreds of butterflies that had erupted somewhere down my stomach , were moving their wings together trying to escape into the open as I looked at my hands , still carrying his warmth . I wanted to talk again , maybe kneel down and scream on the street and tell the part of the world residing in that part of the town how happy I was and how everything around me looked gorgeous as I went back into the memory lane again and again . But screaming will be a bad idea right ?

So I took my phone out to call on the first number I come across and the first thing that met my eyes was my wallpaper .

The wallpaper that had his picture . And I remembered why it was the first thing I wanted to see whenever I would open my phone and the screen would light up my face . The calmness on his face was like a log of wood on tiring days extending like oceans . Like Christmas reminding us everytime how winters are beautiful too .