☘ // 7

[[ 7 ]]

You got me
I look at you and breathe
I got you
In the dark nights

Shine , dream , smile
Oh let us light up the night
We shine as we are ...

I hope you're humming the song by now , are you ?

Whenever I hear Mikrokosmos , I get the feeling as if I'm standing in between thousands of ARMYs , just a few feet away from those 7 masterpieces of humankind . The song has kind of mastered the technique of offering us goosebumps hasn't it ? This chapter is my most favourite one in this book and I enjoyed the most while writing it . Just hoping that the decision of choosing this song was fair enough . Let me know .

Happy reading !

Love ,
Arya 🍁

___________________________________

I fumbled nervously with the ticket that I was clutching tightly within my shaky palms , afraid to lose it somewhere right before the concert for I was just too much sure of my luck . The heels of my shoes were making a click clack noise on the taxi floor , which came to my notice only when the taxi came to another halt .

It was overall a smooth 30 minutes drive from the hotel to the stadium , but there was a big traffic somewhere in the middle of the way , so when I asked the driver how much time it was going to take , the answer was an estimated 45 to 50 minutes .

Thank God that mom had furiously reminded me - no less than 100 times - to start the journey as early as possible . Living in India and missing flights and trains on a regular basis had taught us well .

After around 45 minutes of travelling through a heavy traffic covered with smoke and horns coming out of cars homing impatient drivers , I finally leaned back peacefully in my seat as the driver zoomed past the roads , the traffic slowly fading away in the distance , the cold evening air blowing my hair as I pulled the windows down .

As the destination came nearer , the chaos and the crowd around the area grew , the familiar BTS songs blasted from cars here and there as the listeners excitedly shouted the fan chants .

It is a concert night in Korea , people are meant to be thrilled .

The streets looked lively and vibrant just with that mere thought .

The city flew past me as the driver sped the taxi with full speed . But despite all the chaos and amazement , all I could properly focus on was how loudly my heart was beating . My palms had became sweaty despite the slightly cold weather as I kept leaning out of the window every minute to check if the stadium was coming nearer .

Finally , the driver announced that it would take five more minutes for us to reach the place and I sat down on my seat , my eyes set on the ticket glittering under the passing street lights . A few deep breaths and I calmed down a bit .

But I could still feel the nervousness crawling inside me , crossing the barriers of calm breaths and landing over my slow heartbeats , making them run faster for dear life .

It is finally happening .

After waiting for 7 whole years , it is finally happening . So why am I so nervous ? Shouldn't I be a ball of happiness and excitement right now ?

It was around 6:25 pm when I reached the place .

After all the interruptions , I was still early by a good 35 minutes . Getting out of the taxi and thanking the driver , I tried smoothing down my untied hair with fingers , being pretty careful so that I didn't end up tangling it . The skin on my hand felt a smooth touch underneath as I proceeded to brush my outfit , which was a simple yet pretty purple blingy top , paired with black shorts and concluded with black knee high boots .