2

Jason's POV

              I walked to mother's kitchen dazed pulling down my hoodie as I entered "Well you sure look happy, dear." Oh no am I being too obvious? With a quick nod I went into the kitchen with her and took a seat. Mother paused what she was doing and just smiled at me. "So what happened?" She asked teasingly. I didn't want to tell her about the bullying so I just said "This tall girl helped me out with something." Mother clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh so you've met y/n! She is such a sweetie pie. Speaking of pie she took your job as pie taster. She devoured that slice! Almost like in animal planet." My eyes shot open! She knows my mom?! A smile spread onto my face making my mother smile mischievously. "My little jason has a little crush~" My face turned 50 shades of red! "Mooooooooom!!!" She giggled and swatted my shoulder. "Im just teasing dear but she does seem like a nice girl. Yeah she is she really is. I zoned out a bit thinking about y/n till mother snapped me out of it. "Are you going to eat this pie or not?"

Y/n's POV

                   I felt good. Those bullies deserved that. As I made my way to roll call everyone tried to distance themselves from me which I didn't mind. I was used to it at this point. The boy whose wrist I dislocated was nowhere to be seen however his friends, shaking and not daring to make eye contact with me. The same camp counselor from earlier now wearing bright red booty shorts pointed to the lunch cabin "It's lunch go eat." I scoffed at her mentally. I was excited though! I get to see pam again. I ran through the doors and into the kitchen. Indeed pam was right there! A bit startled though and there. He was there! The boy from before! I waved and he waved back looking down. Pam was overjoyed. "Oh great extra help! Here put this on!" She handed me an apron and a hair net. Without thinking I put them on having a bit of trouble putting all my h/l hair into the net.

              Food service went smoothly. All I had to do was scoop spaghetti onto the kid's trays. When everyone got their food pam, the boy and I all sat down. "So pam how do you know this kid?" I asked still sorta oblivious. "Oh this is jason, my darling son". I held my hand out with a smile. "Hi jason! I don't think I really introduced myself, im y/n". He shook my hand and looked at me almost as if he was in a trance. "I know" he murmured. "What?" I asked. Jason snapped out of it and blushed furiously. "I-Im sorry I meant I know as in uh I mean aghhhhh!" I broke down laughing at his flustered state. It was very very cute. Pam did nothing but watch as if this was her own personal tv drama. We were having fun and talking until a male camp counselor came and asked for jason and I to follow him. All three of us were confused but went along.

                When we arrived in the main cabin the boy whose wrist I dislocated was there crying and holding his wrist. His goons were there too. We were told to sit down. The lady in the big desk asked me what happened. I told her everything from when i was walking in the woods to when I helped jason out. The lady looked at jason but quickly looked away clearly disgusted. "Look so y/n was it? You can't just dislocate someone's wrist without a good reason." At that moment I felt a vein pop out of my forehead in anger. " Good reason? Good reason my ass! This asshole was picking on jason just because he looks a bit different from us! Oooo! You're lucky all i did was dislocate his stupid wrist!" The lady and the other councilors were shocked. Jason grabbed the hem of my f/c shirt and mouthed for me to calm down. He was right I should calm down.

                 "Jason why don't you just keep your hoodie on? Then people won't have to see you and then we wouldn't have problems like this." Jason looked down tears slowly streaming down his face. That's it. I stood up and slammed my hands on her desk before pointing a finger at her. "Hide?! You want jason to hide his face?!? Hide your f*cking uneven bra padding! It looks like you're smuggling a lime and a coconut at the same time!" (Bonus points if you know where this reference is from😂) Another lady came and touched my shoulder telling me to relax. Bitch I am relaxed! "Shut the f*ck up you can't even match your foundation to your neck to your crack bitch! You look like a cheap ass clown!" Then the guy in the corner shying away from me tried to silence me with the shush crap. "AND YOU!!!  I would suck your d*ck but im allergic to shrimp! Why don't you grow a pair!" After all that everyone was quiet until the lady at the desk spoke up. "No camp activities for 3 weeks now um....please leave".

               I grabbed jason's hand and marched straight back to the lunch cabin where pam was waiting. I was so pissed.

Jason's POV

                   I tried so hard. I tried so hard not to burst out laughing. She got them so good! I almost forgot about the remark the main camp counselor said to me. She shut them all up real quick. Looking over to the other kids they were cowering in their seats fearful that they would be the next victims of her roasts. She didn't seem upset when she lost her camp activity privileges for three weeks, more so what she said about me. I felt very flattered that she was sticking up for me at her expense. After everything ended she gently but firmly held my hand and she marched us towards the kitchen cabin. I looked down at her hand. It felt so smooth and soft. She was so amazing. I wish I was like her.

Pamela's POV

"I wonder what I should make for dinner? Turkey with mashed potatoes orrrrr meatloaf with mixed vegetables? Meh i'll do both". I grabbed the ingredients and began preparing everything. I hope those two are alright. As if on cue the lunch room door swung open. "YOUWOULDNTBELIEVETHETOMFU*KERYWEHADTOSITTHROUGH!!!!!" I made the cross sign in the air. Lord have mercy.
✴✴✴✴
Second chapter done! Wow two chapters in one night! Hopefully this will be enough to start off my x reader and more people will read