12

A gift from Kairaku-senpai! Picture above👆👁️👄👁️👌
Greetings my little nuggets~
Soooo I can draw i guess?sorry it's not very good though but I tried Teehee
Accept this gift UwU I love and appreciate you all! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me this whole time. Your comments literally make my day and I love it!
Anyways that it bye I love you, my nuggets!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/n's POV

"Mom?!"
I pushed her away from me feeling a mix of emotions! 'why is she here?!' or 'how did she find me?!' She frowned and started pulling me further away from the cabin. "Oh my dear y/n! I'm so glad I've finally found you! I've been worried sick!" The insincerty in her annoying ass voice made my blood boil. My mom just rambled to me about how worried she was and all that face bullshit, but I stood my ground I yanked my hand away. She stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. "Y/n...we are leaving. N-" I smacked my hands in front of her face to get her attention then yelled at her. "No!"

The anger in her face showed as she got closer roughly smacking me in the face then pinching my ear pulling me down to her short height. "I gave you life you ungrateful brat! I've been searching for you for weeks and THIS is the thanks I get?! Learn some fucking respect. Don't you ever tell me no" She let go expecting me to follow her but I didn't. Something in me started to come out. I ran up behind her and pushed her to the ground hard. "Why you little-!" Mom stumbled to her feet now shaky. "YOU!  You never cared about me! I lost my best friend and you stick me in a fucking mental facility!! Which not to mention you NEVER visited me. So don't give me that "oh I'm a good mom" bullshit!"

Unexpectedly she lunged at me knocking me to the floor with her. She didn't know how to fight. She went straight for my hair but I countered by flipping her so I was on top then I punched her instantly knocking her out. Mom didn't move or make a sound, her breathing was slowong down as we speak. In the moment I thought I'd had killed her! I spit on her and walked away. Doing that... felt...good! I walked back to the cabin with a huge smile on my face. Jason turned his attention towards me signing, "you look happy." I nodded and hugged him from behind.

His body shook with laughter. "Wanna tell me what happened?" He asked. I looked up proudly. "I killed somebody." Jason's blood ran cold...he grabbed me by my shoulders and shook his head. I was confused. "What do you mean 'no'? You do it all the time." Jason sighed loudly. "I don't want you to kill, y/n..." He signed. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why are you being such a hypocrite, Jason?" I got up frustrated starting to walk away. Of course he followed me. I walked into my room or should I say our room. I sat down and he did as well. He held my hand squeezing it softly.

I still wouldn't look at him, I think this is the first time in a long time I got irritated with him. I could tell he got tired of me acting that way. Before I knew it I was being pinned down to the bed, I was stunned. Jason stared into my round e/c eyes. "Not...like...me" he growled deeply making my heart pound faster. Eventually he let me go leaving me a bit turned on. I'm not going to mention how disappointed I was... I put my hand on Jason's shoulder. " What do you mean?" His shoulders sagged. "I don't want you to be like me". He slowly signed. It made me think. "Why do you kill?" I asked. He scoffed. "For mother of course." I frowned not satisfied with that answer. "Nothing else?" I pryed.

He shook his head telling me not to go there. I didn't. Jason turned to me signing. "Where's the body?" We started walking to the spot where I had 'killed' my mother. When we arrived...she was gone. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled out observing the area. "She was just here! D-did an animal eat her already?! I-I". I started to panic. ' Is she still fucking alive?!' The air felt heavy and cold. Jason tried to comfort me but I wasn't calming down. I knew my mom! If that stupid bitch was still alive she will do whatever it takes to get back at me and get her way. I have a feeling things are about to get really bad real soon.

Y/n's mom's POV

The pain in my head was splitting, the sound of the leaves crunching beneath me as I got up. Y/n that cunt! Shakily getting back to my feet I made my way back to the damn car. On the way home I got out my phone and started making some calls. I'm bringing that ungrateful child home as soon as possible! "Hey sheriff, I have the ware abouts of a missing child I saw in the papers. Huh yes I believe it was a y/n l/n last seen in camp crystal lake. Yes thank you sheriff....have a wonderful rest of the day" I smiled to myself victoriously laughing to myself as Michael Jackson played on the radio.

'Get ready y/n. Cause momma's coming for ya~'