15(lemon? possible)

Y/n's POV

It was a very quiet day. Jason and I couldn't stop smiling at each other, he kept making me laugh. He would stare at me but when I caught him he'd snore and pretend he was sleeping even when he's standing. He's such a goofball~ Despite our very "eventful" life everything was fairly normal. We were engaged now! He actually did have Pam's wedding ring stored away and when he put it on my finger I cried and kissed it. ' I miss her so so so much'. Now that we are officially together...I can't help but feel a bit different.

Not bad different! I mean like I need his *ahem* y'know? I don't think he realizes his effect on me but it low-key pisses me off but turns me on at the same time. He would flex randomly or take off his coat revealing his muscles. It's been a while since I've "teased" him, and I'm feeling evil today soooooo. I took a shower for the first time alone in a while, it felt amazing! Sure the water was cold but I managed. Afterwards I put on my bra clipping it tight so it pushed my girlies higher, a pair of shorts and put on an oversized t-shirt. I dried my h/l h/c hair and let it down.

I walked back to our room to see Jason sitting down in his chair. He looked in my direction waving at me. My face blushed red thinking of exploring his body with my hands and him shaking underneath me~' Damn why the hell am I so horny?' Jason got up walking towards me then stopped, now we were face to face. He lifted his mask and kissed me. When he broke the kiss I whined wanting more, he found it cute. He walked passed me heading towards the bathroom, I followed him sitting on the nearby counter. Jason took off his shirt and stopped at his pants when he realized I had followed him.

"Um...can I help you?" He signed. I pouted then slightly smirked, "why didn't you tell me you were going to take a shower?" He shrugged feeling shy even covering his body and his scars. I got off the sink counter and pressed my body against his. "We could've taken one together~" I purred. Pulling his mask off I saw his completely red face. His breathing was getting harsh and I could feel his buldge growing against my pelvis causing me to shiver in anticipation. Jason took a step back pinning himself against the wall, he signed, "y/n..damn"

🚨🛑Lemon starts or will it?🚨🛑
Jason's POV

I couldn't take it anymore! I got as hard as a rock just from y/n pushing against me, I could feel her. I felt her big breasts against my chest, I leaned down kissing her. She kissed back but this kiss was different, it was an adult's kiss. She was so good at it~ I followed her lead letting her explore my mouth with her tongue. We separated with a string of saliva connecting to our bottom lips. I roughly picked her up by her waist while she wrapped her legs around me as I sat her on the sink counter. I ran my hand up her shirt but stopped.

I speedily signed, "may I?" She raised an eyebrow showing a slight smirk. "Feel free to use me any way you want." I felt my cock harden like iron at that. I wanted so badly to just fuck her right then and there, but I have to make her feel good too. I cupped her breasts in my hands squeezing them in circular motions and flicking her nipples occasionally. I took off her shirt and stared. 'Beautiful' She threw her head back holding in her moans by covering her mouth. "Youre just like a baby." She mumbled with a slight snicker. I bent down and started sucking on them leaving love marks. "J-jason how are you so good at this? Fuck~"

Guess all those years of watching camp counselors I picked up some key info. 'Damn that sounds horribly wrong' I made my way up kissing her neck and running my hands up and down her sides. "J-jason please...I need you" she whined. My cock was throbbing at this point! I picked her up bridal style throwing her on top of the bed. I can tell by the look on her face she was very surprised how "natural" I was acting. I kissed her lovingly and took off my pants making my "buddy" spring free.

🚨🛑end of lemon🛑🚨
Y/n's face puckered up as if trying to hold in a laugh. I tilted my head in confusion, 'whats so funny?' I thought. She shook her head telling me it's nothing but it didn't feel like nothing... I got off her and she just bursted out laughing. I was immediately turned off and embarrassed when she told me why she was laughing. "Y-you got a baby dick!" I smacked her with a pillow starting to put my clothes back on. "Jason c'mon I'm just playing~" she touched my arm but I flinched away from her. I signed, "It wasn't funny to me..." I got up and walked out of the room just leaving her there.

I decided to go out...I have been picked on before but this...hurt so much more for some reason. I punched a tree breaking it in half. I growled in frustration then I heard music and loud chatter. 'perfect'

Y/n's POV

'shit shit shit! Why in the fuck did I say that?!" While rushing to put my clothes on I made my way to follow Jason. 'damn it y/n!! Why the fuck?!? What is wrong with me?! I didn't mean to hurt him like that!' I yelled at myself even pulling my hair in anger at myself. I called out for Jason but I got no response at all. The tears began falling from my face after replaying the moment over and over in my head. 'of fucking course he's gonna be upset if you call him a baby dick! I'm such a bitch!" Close by I heard music. It was bumping loud, I immediately knew Jason would be there!

I ran towards where the teens were running away from. That's when I spotted Jason... He was smashing a guy's head into a tree. When he turned to me it was like he didn't know me... "Jason?" He started walking towards me angrily grabbing me by the neck and throwing me into the cabin wall making an indent. I hurt my back bad but I knew I had to get up, the look in his eyes, that was NOT my Jason. I wanted to stay and fight but he was bigger and stronger, he could easily kill me right here and now. So I ran, I ran until I couldn't see the camp anymore...

....Until I couldn't see Jason anymore....