22

Jason's POV

We've been driving for hours!!! I felt so bad for y/n...she hasn't been feeling very good recently and now she has to drive for who knows how long!, I hope she's not sick. I looked at her for a brief moment only to see that she was dozing off...AT THE WHEEL!!! The car slowly swerved onto the opposite lane. I felt bad about this but I shook her awake. Her eyes shot open as she yelled "MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS!". The cars around us honked nonstop until we made it back to our proper side. We were both breathing heavily while the opossum played dead in y/n's lap.

With shakey hands I firmly signed to her, " Rest. Break. Now please" She was a bit stubborn about it but she drove into a small building's parking lot. The building had many doors and there were cars parked in the front. As soon as we parked y/n fell asleep yet again. I got out, opened her door then scooped her into my arms. Something strange had occurred to me when I picked her up, she was a bit heavier. Shrugging it off I just carried her to one of the doors ' Heh too much junk food I suppose' I tried evey door but they were locked. Me being the person I was, I almost broke one down.

Y/n slightly opened her eyes and mumbled, "Sir stinky...get...key...fig tree.." My eyes squinted in pure confusion. ' What did she just say?' I scanned the area to see if anyone could help since I didn't understand her sleepy slurring but everyone just ran away from me. I was more annoyed than hurt honestly. I looked down at y/n's cute drooling face while smiling. ' You're the only person who's opinion of me matters, y/n' after 10 minutes of people just running away Y/n finally woke up...sorta. She scratched her head. "Did you get the room key yet?" My head tilted still not understanding.

Her e/c eyes widened briefly just to let them open like normal. Y/n grabbed my hand pulling me to a weird room, there was a desk and a very scared looking man holding a tazer towards me. "R-rex! Attack! M-monster!" The man pointed at the fluffy old looking dog in the corner. I rolled my eyes but when I turned my head to y/n I felt shivers down my spine. She death glared at the man. " What did you just say to my fiance?!" The man scoffed and took another look at us before putting down the tazer. "Fiance? Talk about beauty and the beast!" The man burst into hysterical laughter. The look on her face just got darker and darker. 'Whelp...he's dead...'

In a manner of seconds y/n hopped over the counter tackling the man onto the floor. I stood there awkwardly and was a bit paralyzed with fear. 'Um should I stop her?..what if she attacks me next though?..hmm I mean it was the guys fault' From behind the counter y/n popped her cute head up for a bit as she started choking the man with a phone cord, " Jason~ My love, can you wait outside for me please?" Without hesitation I did as I was told. My back wad to the door. All I heard was the man's choking and muffled screams. My face suddenly got flushed. 'Am I turned on by this?'

Y/n's POV

"YOU CRUSTY MOTHERTRUCKER!!!!" I yelled while pulling him towards me by his leg. I had told jason to wait outside, mainly to keep watch though. The man desperately tried crawling away but the grip I had on the phone cord around his neck was tight. "P-please sto-" he tried begging but his pleads fell upon deaf ears. His pale face started turning purple but then I remembered why I was here. Begrudgingly I let go, he gasped desperately for air as he held his neck, his face slowly turning back to its original color. I knelt down to his level.

He was freaking out and looked at me in horror. "Oh shut your trap grandpa Im not gonna kill you even though I really want to and I should." The man still shook. I quickly switched back to my normal self "I need a room key please" Smiling innocently at him he pointed to the cabinet behind us filled with keys. I fist pumped the air and grabbed room key number 69(😏hehe). He stood there paralyzed from fear yet he still kept his eyes on me. So with a sweet smile I grabbed him by his collar lifting him up back onto his chair, looked at his name tag then back to his face.

"Well Craig, thats all i'll be needing so byee~" but before I turned to leave I gripped his jaw making him look directly at me. "Next time you say anything bad about my fiance again or call the cops...i'll cut your little vienna sausage dick off, cut it into little mother fucking pieces and feed it to rex. Got it?" He nodded. With that all sorted out I left to see jason and sir stinky butt kiss having a screaming match in the parking lot!

Jason's POV

She's been in there for a while now. I don't wanna be out here for too long...this place was a sketchy dump. Im not even sure y/n, my beautiful angel should stay here. Trash everywhere and many prostitutes hanging around. I was going to go inside to check on her but then I saw that damn opossum! It was staring at me from the car window. I sorta flexed at it as silly as it sounds and I SWEAR!!! The opossum flipped me off! It raised its paw.. hand.. thing and I saw its middle finger go up. "WHY YOU LITTLE-!!!!.." I marched my way over to the little monstrosity then started growling and shaking the car.

The stupid opossum just opened its mouth and started screaming..squealing..WHATEVER!!! I started doing my own version of a scream but it just came out like something you'd hear from a zombie movie. The heated battle went on for at least 5 minutes. That was until y/n came out with a "wtf?" Kinda face on. I shrugged and pointed to the opossum signing that it started the whole thing! Y/n rolled her eyes with a smile, "whatever ladies, grab sir butt kiss and lets go to our room. I got the room for free!" I huffed and glared at the damn thing.

Once again it flipped me off. I opened the door with enough force to almost break it, grabbing the oversized rat I mumbled to myself, "Damn opossum.."

Bonus:

Y/n's POV

The room was surprisingly nice. There was a fridge, a bathroom, 2 beds(one for jason and I, and one for my good boi sir stinky), and my favorite part! There was a TV!!!! Jason fell asleep while cuddling me and I got plenty of sleep while I was driving. While flipping through the channels I got bored. I landed on this weird paranormal channel. A show called paranormal witness was playing, seemed interesting so I left it on.

Jason held me tightly in his sleep so I kissed his forehead and took off his mask. 'Such a cutie' In my distracted state I heard the word "pregnancy" on the TV. I began to think. 'Ive been really sick and tired recently, I've been gaining a lot of weight, we never used protection and shi- what day is it?!' In a rush I unlocked my phone. My eyes buldged out of my head in realization. "Im late..." I held my belly and turned off the TV. 'Am I pregnant?'

×××××××××××
Omg well! Thats the first chapter in so long!!!! I had a lot of fun writing this! I missed all of you and I cannot say it enough! This story would not be a thing without all of your love and support. I appreciate all of you guys! Have a beautiful day/night!💙💙💙💙💅💅okurrrrrrr