11

Jason's POV

'THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!' I yelled in my head ripping those teens like paper. It seems I had eliminated the problem but I was wrong...I began to walk back to y/n but I heard laughter and thought, 'what are they doing so close to my cabin?!'. On my way to the noise I saw y/n! Being pinned to a tree and...and... My blood boiled like the  lava deep in hell. I ran up to the guy who dared put his hands on y/n decapitating his head with my machete. His head fell to the floor following his body. The I assume "friends" just stared in shock frozen with fear.

I dealt with them right after, I was sure to give them an awful unimaginable death! The anger just kept building up! 'How dare they try to violate my precious y/n?! I'll kill them...I'll kill them all' I kicked the last guy's head off of my weapon racing to y/n's side. To my surprise she wasn't crying or mad, there was nothing. It was as if the life had left her beautiful e/c eyes, I caressed her cheek picking her up. The guilt was eating me alive. "S-sorry" I murmured to her. She didn't even pay attention to me. She just stared off into the distance.

We made it to the cabin and I set her down, she just walked into her room and laid down not saying another word. I sat in my chair as usual holding her hand then we both fell asleep. I had a dream, it was a bad one... Y/n was being assaulted and she got pregnant, I couldn't do anything to help. "Jason help me!" She yelled. I was frozen in place! No matter how much I tried to move...I just couldn't. I worked up with a jolt to hear y/n's heartbreaking sobs and hiccups. I cupped her cheek and she held my hand in return leaning into my hold.

Tears found their way into my eyes as well. Y/n hugged me so tight almost jumping out of her bed. "I-im sorr-ry Jason! I-I di-didnt want to! I'm sorry!" She sobbed into my chest in so much pain. I held her close putting her back in bed but this time I laid down with her letting her lay her head on my chest. There really was a significant difference in our size. She felt so small in my arms, it was so comforting. I dragged my fingers lightly back and forth across her shoulder. She would always do that to me when I was sad and it always made me feel so much better. Just like the old days it worked.

Y/n just looked tired. I couldn't blame her... she's been through a lot today. It was quiet for a while, we just relaxed In each other's company. "Jason?" She whispered snuggling closer to me. "Hm?" She fiddled with my shirt and a single tear fell from her eye. "I always thought...it would be with you." Y/n sniffled. It took a minute to click but I finally understood what she meant. My face flushed as she continued. "That maybe...one day...we'd get married or start a family or something. I always pictured it to be really romantic but now. I guess you don't love me as much anymore huh? I'm just damaged goods now."

I was at a loss for words. ' is that really what she thinks?!' I put my finger under her chin lifting it up revealing her puffy bloodshot eyes. I reached for my mask hesitantly taking it all the way off. Her eyes got the life knocked back into her making me chuckle. I signed, "I will love you no matter what, y/n. And how are you still so beautiful even though you look like a drug addict?" She playfully punched my chest, I mockingly rubbed my chest where she punched me as if it actually hurt. She smiled her beautiful smile. It gave me butterflies all over again. Y/n is so beautiful, amazing, I don't deserve her...

I leaned down and kissed her. It was sweet with the exception of her salty tears. I felt her cute face get hot
I tried to pull away but she kept me in place. "I can't get enough of your kisses." She spoke against my lips. I smiled thanking god for not giving me a boner. Being the gentleman that I am I didn't push any further especially because of what happened today. I looked down at her now sleeping face, "I love you so much."

Y/n's POV

More time passed and I seemed to be getting familiar with the cabin. Jason let me go out but not too far out of sight. He looted some phones for me and even let me pick whichever one I liked. I never had a phone before and neither did Jason so we had to figure out how to use it together so that was very fun. I picked the new looking touch screen phone with the f/c phone case and he picked a basic touchscreen that looked very awkward in his large hands. We managed to figure out how to use it so now we could keep in contact with each other.

Every day he texts me:

Good morning 💗 or are you hungry?🥪

He loves those damn emojis! He's such a man child... not going to lie but I use them a lot too. He's always checking up on me when I go out. Oh! Also he started bringing me cool stuff he loots from the teens! I have a whole ass self defense kit! Not to mention my arm have healed completely, now it's just a very ugly scar. I was out in the woods when I heard a voice. It was odd, I've heard that voice before. It was so damn irritating and nasally. Wait, nasally?! I spun around to be pulled into a hug by...

"Mom?!"