Shipwrecked Chapter 18

Shipwrecked Chapter 18: Loving Lucy

"Dan, are you forgetting things?" I asked as I returned from my swim, worry creasing my face. I looked around quickly, suddenly noticing that Dan wasn't here. Wait... Why was I so calm? Dan wasn't here, he wasn't here and I was alone. Alone and done for if he wasn't here.

"Dan!" I yelled again, my voice straining - I hadn't drank in a while. "Dan, where are you?"

I ran into the forest, only to be hit bluntly by something heavy and, warm? Before I had time to think, there was a blow to my head, and the world blacked out.

<< Dan >>

"Let me go," I said through my teeth. She was crazy, she needed help. I wouldn't help her, heck, I wouldn't even approach her after this whole thing was over. If it would ever be over.

Lucy had just come back from wherever she had just been. I didn't know, as long as she wasn't hurting Carrie, I really didn't care.

Earlier, when Carrie had been in the ocean, Lucy had come up behind me, and hit me over the head with something. I was out as soon as the object collided with my head. She had obviously followed us and had been observing, when we thought we had lost her. I should never have let my guard down.

Later, I had woken up with a banging head ache, and a crazy person leering at me. I was tied to a tree.

Somehow, she had dragged my back to the outskirts of the forest near out previous location, back when everything had been going... okay. I didn't think anythink could ever be okay again right then.

Carrie. Where was Carrie.

"Where's Caroline. Tell me, Lucy. Now."

"Oh, okay. No problem," She said. Well that was easy, I thought. But it wasn't good, it meant Lucy definitely had Carrie. I cursed quietly.

"Don't cuss, its not good for your appearance," Lucy scolded me. I gave her my best death glare.

"Look to your left," She told me. "There's your girlfriend."

She was right. To my left, tied to a tree just like me, was Carrie. Her lip was bleeding slightly, and she was unconscious. I gasped loudly and glared at Lucy.

"How dare you? How dare you hurt her? What is your problem? We haven't done anything to you! Nothing, we haven't done anything wrong! What, WHAT do you want from us?!" I all but screamed at her.

She looked shocked at my outburst, but regained her composure quickly.

"You," She said quietly. "I want you. Go out with me, and I wont kill her. Promise."

She said the words so deadly serious, I had to believe her. I had to do it.

It was the only way to save the love of my life.

** Carrie **

Slowly, I opened my eyes. A blurry image of two people holding hands and laughing came into view. I gasped, using all the energy I had left.

I was unconscious again before either of them noticed that I was ever awake. I hoped I never woke up again.

****************************************************

Not much I know.

BUT! Vote... Comment... Stuff...

Thanks.

<3 Drama xx