The blond boy

(heres a song to help you get the feels)

•Shinsou's dorm, 3:00 A.M•

The door creaks as I open it. I'm not going to do it...just going to the bathroom. The light reflects off the small shiny piece of metal. How can something so small,
be so destructive...something..so thin...make something so deep. The urge to use the blade grows every glance he gives it. The bad things are always what you crave the most. He couldn't help it...the nagging voices in his head "use it...use the blade...it's just a piece of metal....come on you know it feels good....just do it!!"

He snatched the blade and slide down the bathroom wall....pulled up his sleeve and stared at his wrist. An ocean...of cuts...each on with a story...maybe not a reason why, but each delicate scar has something to say. The blade...the only thing that keeps Shinso from going out the window right this second....other than the blonde.

He is so annoying yet...so...mesmerizing. Always nagging at your brain but once it's there, there's no reason to leave it. Shinso held on tight to the blade...placing it on his wrist and sliding it across like it was butter on a piece of bread. He wrote with silver but it turned out red.

How can something so horrible become something so beautiful...the crimson in the bright light. It shined like the spirit of Denki Kaminari...it always goes back to him. But why? Why does everything go back to Kaminari...Shinso didn't come to UA to make friends, and Kaminari knew that. That's the reason he wants to be friends with Shinso so badly.

There was a knock on his door.

'Right now?' He thought to himself. Who is knocking at 3:00 A.M? None other than....

"Denki!?"

"Hey Shinso!" He had to same smile...he never seems to impress me. Always smiling, no matter what happens...he is always...happy? How is he ALWAYS HAPPY!

"Denki w-what are you doing here so early?" He said sliding down his sleeve.

"I heard your tv not to long ago so I knew you were still awake! I couldn't sleep at all!! I'm just so exited for today!! So....I brought a peace offering!! Coffeeeeee!!!!" He said clearly trying not to wake anyone up.

"Oh- well thanks Denki....would you umm like to come in?" He opened the door for him to walk through.

Denki bowed "thank you kind sir" he laughed with the cutest- stop Shinso. You can't be into him...he is clearly into Jirou!! He looked down at the sleeve covering his wrist, holding in all his secrets.

"Shinso? Are you ok! You seem kinda out of it?" He said generally woried, the only person that was actually worried and wanting the answer. Not just asking to be nice. He was...really...worried. Should I tell the truth and make him worry more or should I lie and make it worse when he finds out...

"yep I'm fine! Just ya know...tired"
Technically I didn't lie though I was tired...tired of life.... Denki gave Shinso his coffee and went to walk away. He grabbed Denkis wrist and pulled him a little closer than he wanted

"S-Shinso?..."

"can you stay...I need someone right now"

"o-of course" Shinso tried to play it off but it was awkward the rest of the night.

"Hey Denki- oh" he was asleep... Shinso looked over at the clock on the side table... 4:30 AM Oh- wow he stayed up late for me...maybe he really does like me...? Shinso went to grab him a blanket from the bathroom and saw the blade once again. The urge was back...is was gone for a small bit but it always comes back. He grabbed the blanket and went back to the bathroom, grabbed the blade, and slit his wrist once more. twice more....3...4... the door creaked with the tired blonde walking through. He rubbed his eyes and his face changed instantly.

"S-S-Shinso!?.... W-What are you.....what are you doing." He couldn't lie, its was obvious what he was doing so lying would just make it worse.

"Kaminari I-"

The blond rushed over and smacked the blood covered blade out of his hand.

"Shinso what the hell! You could have told me! I could have gotten you he-" He stopped.

"Kaminari I don't want help...I just..."

Denki hugged Shinso as tight as possible "Denki....please just don't tell my dad...."

"I won't but if it gets any worse I'll have to ok..." He mumbled on the verge of tears

"O-Ok" "now show me your wrists..."

"Denki I'm sorry but no fucking way"

"Shinso...show me or I'll tell Aizawa.." Shinso gently pulled away from Denki and slowly lifted his sleeve to show the many scars and a few bleeding cuts.

"S-Shinso...." he leaned in for a hug but Shinso pushed him away.

"Denki please leave me alone..." he stared Denki dead in the eyes

"I- t-theres so many....how long have you felt this way?..." he started crying crying

"middle school....well I've hated myself since I got my quirk but the urge to cut started in middle school" Shinso had enough, he got up and bumped into Denki showing him he wasn't to thrilled. Denki wanted to grab his hand but he was frozen....stuck in a trance...he just stood in the door way staring at the floor letting Shinso walk out of his dorm. After about 5 minutes Denki had realized what just happened...Shinso left and he let it happen. He stroked through his hair angry at himself. He looked at himself in the mirror but all he say was a black blob from his nightmares. He dropped to the floor hit his head on the cold tiles and drew it together. He had a job to do.