New help

No ones POV

"Dad?... what happened to Hitoshi?.."

"Koshimari! Come here please hurry"

They rushed over and onto their knees. They were sat right next to their twin... Koshimari knew something happened and it wasn't good.

"Sweet, I need you to heal him ok? Or at least get him to the point of where he won't pass before we get him to the hospital."

"Sir! The ambulances are on the way!!"

"Good thank you Iida"

Koshimari took a breath in and activated their quirk.

A green, see through dome formed around Hitoshi starting to heal the internal bleeding.

They then moved to the spine, it had my fractured in at least 5 different places.

As soon as they healed one of the fractures the dome disappeared.. they fell onto their butt and started breathing heavy

Koshimari's POV

I got so dizzy all of a sudden.. I've been training so long. I barely healed anything there's no way I could be maxed out so early.

At least he'll make it in till the ambulances come.

I get back onto my feet, using dad as a little support he looked at me worried like I can't handle this. Pfft I can do this.. I think..

I started up my quirk again and take a second for it to power up before creating the dome. I take a deep deep breath and create the dome.

I could tell dad wanted me to stop because once the healing was done I would be hurt as well, yet at the same time really needed Hitoshi to be safe.

I worked on the spine again fixing most of the fractures but found something....

"Dad- that ambulance needs to get here quick."

"Why what happened?"

. . .