Denkis mission

(heres another song to make you cry harder)

Denki slammed his head on the floor and jumped to his feet. Turned off the lights and ran outside Shinso's dorm.
"SHINSO?"
He scream and soon realized it was still 4:40 or so o'clock at night. He knew that at least someone was going to walk out of their dorm concerned but he didn't have the time or energy to explain what happened. So he just ran over to the elevator. A nervous wreck for those 5 long seconds in the elevator. It finally reached the bottom floor and he ran out. Dashing into the common rooms seeing Shinso running over to the other elevator.
"SHINSO PLEASE WAIT"
He just continued to run into the elevator. 'Where is he trying to- he...he's going up..is he going- is..' Denki bolted to the elevator and went up to the top floor hoping to get there before Shinso. He pressed the button and started shaking his hands to try and calm down. Anxiously waiting, worried, hoping to not find him before he got there. The elevator stops and Denki gets ready to bolt out but..
'Why didn't it open?..the door, we stopped but...the door is still closed?..' He tried to break down the metal doors but that obviously didn't work. He looked over at the buttons and saw the control panel, opened it and put the wires in his mouth. He took a deep breathe and used his quirk to power up the elevator. After getting dizzy the doors opened and he was relieved. He shook off the shock and started running again. The top floor seemed to be just a bunch of storage units but in the far right was a stair case up to the roof... 'how long was I in there for? Where is Shinso is he already... please no' Denki practically flew across the boxes and stairs. His eyes took a second to adjust, but when they did...the door leading outside was open..that can only mean one thing.. Denki stumbled up the last few stairs and ran threw the door to find...

Sorry for the short chapter I've been busy and haven't felt good but I'll try and make another chapter in the next few days
One more thing ' means it's inside the persons head and " means that the person is talking