This isn't good

Aizawa's POV

Koshimari looks worried....this can't be good...

"Koshimari? What's wrong. What did you find"

They looked at me slowly crying.

"Dad....it's not good. I thought he would....would be fine after I h-h-healed him but," They stuttered on their tears. "He's spine. It's- it's Beyond healing. I don't even think surgery could heal him."

I can't talk. I'm frozen in my fear. Fear of him never recovering. Fear of...him not being a hero. It's the sad truth I must ignore to help.

"Koshima-" Iida pats my shoulder. I look up at him and can automatically tell he heard about Hitoshi.

"Sir... the ambulance is here..."

"Thank you Iida. You and Yao-Momo may leave.. I'll inform Midoriya of any news."

He nodded, bowed, then went over to kaminari to help him up leaving Momo to go back inside the dorms. I wiped the tear that had slipped out of my eye, getting onto my feet and bending down to pick up Hitoshi. I picked him up as slowly and carefully as I could. Bringing him into the ambulance. Iida came right next to me with kaminari on his back. We both set the boys down into the cars, the paramedics then closed the doors. Leaving me, Iida, and Koshimari standing, watching them pack up and drive off.

"Dad.. shouldn't we follow them?"

"Oh..right. Iida you may leave now." I said with a stern voice

"Sir I didn't leave last time. I'm not leaving no-"

"Iida. Now"

"Sorry. Yes sir." He ran off into the dorms. "To the car."

I GUESS THE CHAPTERS ARE JUST GOING TO BE SMALL NOW- I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm not good at spelling💀