The wait

Aizawa POV

"MIDORIYA!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I screamed at the green headed kid.

He just. Laughed.

My eyes burned as I swung the door open and sped down the stairs.

I ran into the elevator and pressed the level 1 button tapping my foot as the door closed.

The music calmed me down for the time being but when the door opened back up it all hit me again.

My son.. I ran out the door and into the common rooms.

"IIDA, YAOYOROZU, AND KIRISHIMA FOLLOW NOW."

Kirishima jumped over the back of the couch, Momo set her book down and ran over a long with Iida and we all ran out with curious teens talking around.

"Sir, may I ask what we are here for" Iida said speeding up next to me

"You'll see. Please just wait for an explanation" I turned the corner to see a giant puddle of blood and Kaminari just starting to wake up

I can just tell their shocked.

I run over and lift up Shinsou's head onto my lap. The rest of them run over.

No ones POV

Momo makes bandages and kirishima lifts Kaminari off of Shinso and over by Iida. Kaminari tried to sit up but Iida softly pushed him back down.

"You can't be moving around yet!! Sit down and wait!"

"No!.. I-I need to s-see Hitsoshi.."

"You can't get up though!"

"Fine.. then is he...ok?... or..awake?"

Iida went silent

Aizawa tried to wake Shinso up and failed.

Momo is hard at work making bandages.

Iida is calling 911 while trying to convince Kaminari not to move around.

A soft, little hard to understand voice came from a distance, "dad? What...what happened.."

HEY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE GREAT