Chapter 4: The trip

Y/n: "USJ?"

Todoroki: "Yeah, that's the name of the place we're going. It seems to be a pretty big exercise."

Y/n nodded, as he continued eating his lunch. It sounded like valuable training, but....something felt off. Especially with the whole gate fiasco that happened just a day ago.

Y/n: "Well, I hope you'll have fun. Plus ultra and all that other good stuff."

Todoroki: "Thank you. I hope you won't have a terrible day again. Seriously, is someone after you or something? You get injured a LOT. If you want any help, you know you can tell me, ri-"

Y/n: "I don't. Trust me."

He then stood up, looking a little angry.

Y/n: "I'm full. See ya later?"

Todoroki: "Alright. Bye."

Y/n felt PISSED, feeling like she was taking pity on him. Especially after how badly he'd been performing as V/n, it felt like he was being looked down upon. It wasn't her fault, he was just in a bad mood today.

Timeskip brought to you by 1-A terrified of V/n T-posing

It was right after school. V/n was sitting on a rooftop, looking at the dome of the USJ. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Of course, since this was supposed to be a long stakeout, he figured he had some time to play some games on his phone.

It was a bad Gacha fighting game based on real pro heroes, with of course, All Might being the highest possible one that was pretty much impossible to get to without paying. The starter character, ironically, was a Quirkless who was almost completely useless. But, because V/n was the way he is, he kept using the starter, refusing to pay a single yen, and win using skill alone....but it was hopeless when his attacks did less than one percentage of the other fighter's health bar, while the others could drain his health in SECONDS. It was awful, and yet....he saw it as an omen. For only using his starter character, his win to loss ratio was surprisingly decent, which gave him hope for reality. But of course, there was one character who he could never beat, no matter how much he tried. Yet....he felt like he was getting closer.

Each time.

Closer and closer.

Just a few more hits-

BOOM.

An explosion rang out from inside the USJ.

V/n: "As usual, I'm always right. Let's get to work."

He jumped from the roof, grabbing onto fire escapes, windows, trees, anything to slow him down, and landed on the floor, heading towards the entrance.

V/n: Main entryway's the only way to get inside. So, either an invisibility Quirk that can somehow be passed onto others, or a teleportation Quirk of some kind. Considering that All Might's a teacher, they might be gunning for him, but I didn't see him on the bus. Maybe they wanna use the students as bait? If they're gunning for All Might, they probably have at least a couple of people with some sort of strength Quirk, probably either the ringleader or a right hand man of some sort. They're probably gonna consider Eraserhead and Thirteen as their main threats beforehand, dunno how they'll deal with Thirteen, but I'm guessing that they plan to overwhelm Eraserhead with a numbers advantage, in which case, there will be a lot of people off to the side that I can pick off, I should focus on that.