Chapter 2: A legend begins

After school ended, Y/n walked out, saying a brief goodbye to Shinso...before heading back into the school, towards the back. Here, he picked up an inconspicuous backpack that was hidden behind a dumpster, and opened it, revealing his homemade costume. He jumped into the bushes to put on his hoodie, gloves, pants and shoes, while folding his mask into his pocket to wear when needed. He also grabbed a small voice modulator that could be put on his neck, so that he wouldn't be recognized via voice. He put it on the mask so that his voice would be changed whenever he put the mask on.

He then walked out of the bushes, and got surprised by an old man.

Y/n: "Whoa! Uhh....hello. I..didn't know there was someone here."

Old man: "Nonsense, young one, I should be the one apologizing, I scared you."

Y/n nodded, and tilted his head at the old man. Something seemed...familiar about him. He had scraggly blonde hair, a physique that looked like a deflated skeleton, and black, almost hollow-like eyes with small blue irises that could easily be mistaken for dots.

Y/n: "Well...it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n."

Old man: "I'm...You can just call me Toshi. I'm, uh.....the...janitor...here."

Y/n: "Ah, I see. Well, I'm in the General Studies Division. I just, uh, forgot my bag at school so I wanted to get it back."

Toshi: "Ah, I see! Well then, you best be on your way then, young L/n!"

Y/n nodded, and started walking away, as Toshi headed for the front of the school.

Toshi: He reminds me of young Midorya a bit. Speaking of which, is he having an argument with young Bakugou over there? 

Going back to Y/n....He wasn't doing much, just exploring around. He then saw a giant facing off against the very popular hero, Mt. Lady. This could be perfect. A giant toppled by a short, Quirkless kid like him? It could be a really poetic David and Goliath moment for him!

So, obviously, he turned away.

Y/n: Nopenopenope, that is WAYYYYYYYY out of my league. I'm a crazy dude who wants to be a Quirkless superhero, but I'm not an idio-

His thoughts were interrupted by a man screaming in an alleyway. He turned towards the alleyway, to see the classic scenario of a businessman being mugged by a couple of thugs. Seeing this, Y/n put his mask on.

V/n: They've got guns and knives, which means that they could easily kill him if I'm not careful. I don't know their Quirks, so, I'll have to be super careful. But how do I approach them without risking the civilian's.....

He then looked at the stores that make the alleyway, and how they're easily climbable.

V/n: "....Life."

(Small A/n: Bold text means that V/n is talking with his voice mod, which sounds like Darth Vader if he got a cold.)

He climbed up the small store with some simple parkour, and walked to the edge, prepping himself.