Valentines Day Special

A/N: Okay so this does not change any of the story and it does not go with the stroy line at all. This is just a little something for the holiday that was a few days ago. I really like cutesy stuff and why not have at least one couple be sappy? So I'm just gonna have them go on their valentines day adventure.I also want you to know that yes my story is set around Christmas but I wanted something themed, Like I said this doesn't follow the stroy line and it's just extra. HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!! AND ENJOY...(this will be short)

-

                              ~ Kadence and Mason~

[Kady POV]

"I have the most perfect spot picked out for us" Mason exclaims pulling me along the waters edge of the lake we were at.

Giggling I try to keep up but the sand that we were running in was sucking at my feet making it heard to walk much less run.

The golden hour was upon us and Mason had picked me up an hour ago and driven me out to a secret access point at a familiar lake.

I carried my shoes in one hand an mason held my other. It was Valentine's day and it was the first valentine's day i was spending with Mason, so to say I was excited was an understatement.

We ran silently for a few more yards before Mason abruptly stopped, sending me crashing into his backside. I rub my nose after releasing his hand and mumbling a soft ouch.

"Sorry love, here this way now" He takes my hand and pulls me up a few sand dunes and through the brush.

"God, Mason where are you taking me? Are you trying to harvest my organs up here?" I ask, stopping abruptly and pulling him back some. He rolls his eyes and laughs sarcastically.

"No I'm not, I just set up a great spot for our date" He says, I place a hand on my hip and give him a pointed look. Sighing he pulls me into him and wraps his arms around my neck, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Fine" I say letting him pull me through his designated route once again. After a few more minutes f walking, Mason stopped once again and looks at me.

"Cover your eyes babe" I smile and feel my heart leap, I like surprises...the good surprises, just to be clear.

I shut my eyes tight and place one hand over them, I reach for Mason and smile wider when I feel him grab my other hand an together we walk slowly to, I guess our date spot. After a few more minutes of walking.Mason stops, telling me to do the same. 

"Are you ready?" He whispers into my ear. I nod and shiver with excitement. I feel him drop my hand and move a step away.

"Open your eyes love" I smile and hear the cicadas singing, as night was upon us. I take my hand away from my eyes and pause another moment before slowly opening my eyes, letting them adjust to the sudden brightness.

I feel my jaw slacken and my posture loosen as I stand flabbergasted at the sight in front of me.

"Oh Mason..." I breathe, stepping up towards him. He wraps an arm around my waist

"Do you like it?" I had no words really. In front of us was a table and two chairs. In the middle of the table was a candle and a vase full of roses, my favorite flower.

There were two domes of food, I'm guessing, in front of each chair. Tikki lamps surrounded the clearing that held our table and Mason somehow had hung little lanterns above a tree that was over our table.

"I love it!" I say, throwing my arms around his neck and surprising him making him stumble back. Laughing Mason, slinks his arms around my waist, lifting me slightly.