He Wants A Sleeping Buddy

I awake at, at least two in the morning to the sound of soft yelling. It wasn’t very loud but just loud enough It woke me up.

                I get up confused and leave my room, checking where the distressed sounds are coming from. I head to Jason’s room where I finally concluded that, that’s where the sounds are coming from.

        The light was off from what I could tell on the outside of the door. I tap on it lightly, getting no answer.

        "Jason!?" I whisper yell, still no answer. I slowly grab the handle and twist, opening the door slowly.

[LUKE POV]

He’s chasing me and hes coming so fast, I'm losing steam and I can feel his large hands grab for me. He almost does but as usual I'm one step ahead.

            “Don’t run from me Luke”

            “No, please stop!” I yell behind me. I trip over a random shoe in the hallway I was running down. I turn on my back and await my fate. He raises the gun slowly and aims it right at my heart.

            “Be a good boy Luke” He whispers, pulling the trigger.

            “Luke!?” She shakes me and I quickly come back to where I really am, Jason’s room.

            “Luke” Kady whispers again. I can feel the cold sweat forming on my forehead and my back. Kadence is above me, straddling my body. Her eyes are wide with fear and my heart is still racing.

            “Luke are you alright?” She asks, voice full of concern. I sit up as she then sits indian style next to me instead.

            “Where’s Jason?” She asks, not letting me answer the first question. I scratch the back of my neck,  still trying to get over my graphic nightmare.

            “He’s downstairs actually” I say finally sighing

            “What the hell?! Why?”

            Kadence reaches over and wipes a newly formed bead of sweat from my forehead and looks into my eyes intently. I can tell she wants to ask me a lot of questions that frankly I don’t really want to answer.

            “I do this a lot” I reply not really answering the last question

            “Really? Since when? I've spent the night with you before and have never had you do this?”

            “It doesn’t really matter when it happened, I don’t want to talk about it actually Kadence, so if you'd just…” I trail off, nodding my head towards the door.

        She looks taken aback and surprised, I felt bad for snapping at her but it was the only way for her nosy self to stop asking the questions I dread.