Sweet Rose

Shadows P.O.V

"Bring her to me!" I said as Manic and Scourge pushed her inside closing the door.

"What the hell do you want!!!" She yelled still in her Stripper uniform.

"Perform for me.. Put on a show and the names Shadow" I grinned.

"Don't be so damn cocky!" She hissed crossing her arms.

"Now Rose listen to what I say I plan not to hurt you if you obey." I said with expressionless face.

"Fine but I won't do it for free.." She grinned.

"You made out of money or what?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Look around Rose." I smirked turning on the big light.

"H-how are you this r-rich!!" She looked around amazed at all the stacks of money.

"I could ask how are you that damn sexy.." I purred. I saw her expression and her body movement tense up as she was trying to hide her blush.

"Now my sweet rose dance!! Strip for me!!" I shout make the pole appeared. I watched as she made her hips bounce showing off her curves. I licks my lips satisfied when she made her ass bounce. Li was I at the edge of my seat when her ass was between the pole and she slid down.

"Damn!" I shouted. She gave me a smirk walking towards me.

"Want some.." She teased sitting in my lap.

"Not some but the full package.." I purred grabbing her ass.

"Damn Rose you have such soft skin and a fat ass.." I whispered in her ear smacking her ass.

"Oh Shadow!" She moaned softly getting excited.

"Let's see those tits!" I said licking my lips grinning. "Sh-Shadow!" Her sweet moans keep me sucking and licking her breast.