Lap Dance

Amy's P.O.V

  I couldn't help but moan at the top of my lungs and grabbing Shadow's quills moving my hips as he kept slurping in between my legs. "Sh-Shadow...I can't take the teasing! Please ah.." my legs squeezed his head as I cummed for the third time.

    "The more you ask the answer will be no.." he smiled licking his lips. I bit my bottom lip as my womanhood throbbed from the teasing. He sat and grabbed me, putting me on his lap. "now rose.. move your hips.." He whispered cupping my ass. I blushed smothering him in my breast. Throwing my head back hearing him groan louder as i moved my hips fast and hard.  He grunted my named as we both moved to the rhythm of the loud music.

    Quickly, we changed positions. He laid down while I was still on top, and he entered me hard with one big thrush. I screamed his name as he slapped my ass groaning and grunting. I begged for mercy as he pulled my nipples with his teeth. "Sh..adow.. Ahh your hitting my womb!!" I manged to scream. He went full force without slowing down. "cum with me" He grunted. "Its coming Ahh!!" waves of sensation hit me as I cummed twice one coming out my breast which Shadow enjoyed and another as his hot seed fulled my body. 

                                                     ...oOo....

I woke in Shadow's bed but with no Shadow. I rose but fell back down feeling my hangover. "shit.." I whispered. My ears perked up at the sound for water in the bedroom bathroom. "must be taking a shower.." blushing I saw him brushing his thick wavy quills back with his hands. "sexy.." I purred. 

He came out the shower water tripping down his chest and a towel wrapped around his torso. "gahahah!!!" He laughed pointing with one hand and holding his stomach with the other. "wh-what!!" looking the mirror I drove under the sheets. My hair was messed up the back sticking up and the front stuck out on the sides. "Stop laughing meanie!" I squeaked. "Come on Rose.. come up!! .....so I could take a picture..." He chuckled.

lol im back hope u like it pls comment and like oh and follow