Passionte

Shadows P.O.V

She started bumping her hips against me. I groaned in her ear.

"Oh Shadow Mmm am I turning you on!!" She threw her head back going faster. "Yea baby keep going!!" I groaned slapping her ass.

"Ah Shadow!!!" She moaned. "Yes Rose you have such a banging body! I need more!" I threw her down on the bed and she ripped off my shirt and pants. Rose traced her hands all over my chest.

"I think I'm falling for you.." She licked her lips pulling me down with her on the bed.

"I think I am too.." I playfully bit her ear and whispered sexy things that mad her giggle.

Finally, I took off her striper outfit off her and enjoyed her naked body. She blushed as slipped my boxers off.

"D-damn.." Her ears widened. "Like what you see?" I smirked and she softly stroked it.

"Mm!" I purred and she started going faster licking the tip.

"Oh Rose!!" I groaned pulling back her hair. Slowly the Rose took my manhood fully into her mouth up to my balls.

"Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!" I groaned louder each time feeling her warm throat.

She swallowed my seed and panted.

"Damn you can suck a cock to huh?" I chuckled and got back on top of her. Softly I rubbed her womanhood entering three fingers.

"Ah!! Oh Sh-Shadow!!!!!!!" She arched her back and moaned my name.

   Pleased and pleasures by her sweet moans I went faster and then entered my cock.

"Ah!!! Shadow!! SHAAAADOW!!" She screamed clutching on to me as hard as she could. I pounded hard knowing this wasn't her first. The bed rocked back and forth as I went faster and deeper.

"SH-SHAADOW!!!!!" She threw her head back as we both cummed.

"D-damn.. I never knew sex can be this passionate.." She panted and we both fell on to the bed.

"We should do it again sometime again.." I smirked holding her in my arms.