Shopping

Amy's P.O.V

"Glad I got out of that one." I thought . I didn't want to cause anymore drama. "Babe your late!" Sonic purred wrapping his arms around me. "What about some fun before we start?" He whispered. "Uh um no!" I pushed him away.

"What!! You never say no!!!" He shouted. "I'm not in the mood!" I hissed. "Are you on your period or something?" He grunted. I blushed in embarrassment. "You ass..." I looked down. "I'm breaking up with you and I'm quitting this job!" "Are you fucking insane?" He shouted grabbing my arm. "Hands off asshole!!" I slapped him walking out the door.

"Hello? Shadow? Yea it's me Amy! Yes I'm on my way now! .......Your not busy are you? .....Oh your so naughty!.....S-Stop your making my wet! .....of course I broke up with him!" I called Shadow and talked to him. I told him I broke up with Sonic.

Finally I arrived at his place. "Hey girl what you say we go out and spend time.." I winked and I blushed. "Yes I would love too but I'm afraid I gotta go to my house to get a outfit-" he cut me off. "No worries here have this!" He smiled giving me a credit card. "Buy something pretty for tonight k?" He kissed my cheek. "Shadow you don't have too!" I blushed. "I want to.. Keep it it's yours! You deserve it..".

"Shadow... I love you!" I kissed his lips and he laid me down on the bed. "Oh Shadow! Save it for after we go out!" I giggled.

{At The Mall}

"Thanks for coming with me!" I smiled. "No problem so how much is one card!" Rouge said. "Oh um let me check! Yes sir could you just check how much money is on this card!" I gave the card to the man behind the counter. "Uh um!!" I saw his jaw drop. "Gah..gah!" He stuttered. "Well how much?" Rouge shouted impatiently. "100 billion!.."

"Shadow..gave me that much..." I said in shock. "Come on girl lets buy some dresses!!!" Rouge shouted dragging my from store to store! "Try this on!!" She threw a dress at me. "Rouge this is 3,000 dollars! "And you got 10 billion what's the problem?"

"I guess your right!" I smiled trying on the tight red dress. "Wow Amy you look sexy!!" Rouge purred. I blushed looking in the mirror. "Do you think he'll like it?" I asked as she zipped it up. "Girl you are screaming sex! Now take it off and let's go!"

... {Hours Past}...

"Ready Rose!" He said. "Yes Shadow.." I smiled walking down the stairs with the tight Red dress. "Rose you look sexy as hell.." He drooled. "Thank You-" he held me in his arms rubbing my ass and kissing my neck. "Shadow.. Not now!!" I giggled and huffed.

"Fine but after.. upstairs my room doors closed under the sheets till the sun rises.." He bet my ear playfully and he drove me to the club to meet his friends and coworkers in other words drug dealers.