In The Club

Shadow's P.O.V

I introduced her to all my friends and their girlfriends. She seemed happy and hung with the girls and I talked with the guys. We bragged about our money and bought ever drink at the bar. I was tipsy and snatched Rose into my arms. "Ooooh!!" The girls whistle and clap.

"Let's dance.. It's my favorite song.." I kept licking my lips the the way her ass looked so good in that dress. "Damn Amy.. I'm glad that fat ass is mine.." I teased to see her blush and threw her ass on to my crotch. "Oh Shadow I'm having so much fun we were just talking about you.." She smiled as she moved her ass to the beat of the song.

"Oh yea...what about..." I purred in her ear as my hands swayed with her hips. "Well we talking about who good our men were in bed and we gave a percentage to 1-100%." She explained. "Mmhm what's mine?" I asked. "I gave you a 99% and now that your hard elephant penis is rubbing against me I think tonight I think it'll be 100%.." She held her moans but I kept saying her name in her ear. "Sh-Shadow st-stop it your gonna make my panties wet!!" She turned and I chuckled. "Want me to suck it dry.." I purred in her ear. "Shadow!!!!" She squeaked pushing me away. "Alright alright I'll stop.." I chuckled enjoying her heavy blush.

"Jerk...now I'm thinking about it.." Her knees rubbed together like you would when you would have to use the bathroom. In this case she was horny and wet. "Shaaaadow..." She looked at me then at the liquid running down her legs. "Hey guys me and Amy will be back in gonna take her to the bathroom.

I slammed the door to the private vip room. "Shadow..." She purred as we fell back on the couch. "Well are the doors soundproof?" She rubbed my quills. "Yes.." She was on the couch and I knelt on the floor.i pulled her closer and I smelled the sweet sent of her liquids. "Mm I'm gonna lick you clean!!" I slipped her red dress up and took off her thong.